PDA

View Full Version : Olney Farm photographer? And....

retreadeventer
Jul. 27, 2011, 09:00 AM
A tiny brag.

Rug was the first OT horse to finish double clear! Whoohooo! :) 5th.

(Am I allowed a brag?)

Very happy eventer here. Would like to give kudos to Olney Farm peeps, they kept a 115 degree heat index day pretty darn cool! :) Nice event and beautiful farm, it is a treasure of Maryland, and we all had fun. Thanks Brooke!
Anyone know of a photog there?

furlong47
Jul. 27, 2011, 01:57 PM
This was the photographer: http://www.kristenacampora.exposuremanager.com/

retreadeventer
Jul. 27, 2011, 06:00 PM
Thanks!

Xctrygirl
Jul. 27, 2011, 06:15 PM
OK Holley I have got to give you kudos...

Your one (and only) jump pic is great.

But more impressive are the resulting 5 shots of your posterior as you gallop away.

I think the photog was uber impressed with your position and or your breeches!! :lol:

WTG and Yay for Rug!!!

~Em

retreadeventer
Jul. 27, 2011, 06:38 PM
UGGGH mortifying I was actually pulling up to trot bec. the ground was very hard at that place, and I was pretty up on time. UGGGHH please don't look.
Rug recovered super. HR 84 at finish, 58 after 10 min walk to trailer and 48 within 20 min. after, on a 115 degree heat index day so I think getting fit.

kkindley
Jul. 28, 2011, 03:23 PM
Were you the one I handed a heartrate monitor to at the finish?!

The day started out a bit scary with the first 2 riders coming off. All went well after that though, even with the heat. :)

retreadeventer
Jul. 28, 2011, 11:06 PM
Were you the one I handed a heartrate monitor to at the finish?!

The day started out a bit scary with the first 2 riders coming off. All went well after that though, even with the heat. :)

Yes, THANK YOU -- you guys ROCK. Did you see the above, he was pretty good after! Gosh it was hot and I hope you were OK up there on that hill! :)

kkindley
Jul. 29, 2011, 12:01 PM
Yes, congrats and glad you had a great time! It was actually okay up on the hill. We had a pleasant breeze, and our tent. So thankful for that breeze! It was nice to meet you!