PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Pony Club Festival? Huge favor if you were!

vxf111
Jul. 25, 2011, 09:39 AM
Okay, I know this is a longshot, miracle longshot... but if you happened to be at Pony Club Festival AND you were at/watching the Sunday 7/24 clinic session at 10am that was BN eventing with Terri Rocovich AND you took photos of the riders... could you PM or email me vxf111 @ yahoo.com. I know, miracle longshot... but a gal can hope, right?

vxf111
Jul. 26, 2011, 11:40 AM
Okay, let me expand the list... still a longshot, but would love love love to have photos from any of these festival clinic sessions...

Sunday- 10am BN eventing with Terri Rocovich, 3pm foxhunting with Debbie MConnell

Monday- 8am 3'-3'3 showjuming with Kevin Bowie (for some reason I think this session got switched to a female clinician who is a national examiner?), 3pm dressage with Erika Adams

lcw579
Jul. 26, 2011, 03:47 PM
:lol::lol: Kevin is a female who is a national examiner. No switching. She's wonderful so I'm sure it was a great clinic for horse and rider. :)

OneMoreForTheRoad
Jul. 26, 2011, 09:11 PM
What lcw579 said. Kevin is a female and she's amazing but tough. Prepped me for my C3 and my B :)

vxf111
Jul. 26, 2011, 09:55 PM
Yes, I have now been informed that Kevin is a lady. My fault! Did I mention the total lack of information from the peeps on the ground there?! ;) Now that they're home, I got the scoop, finally.

So... any chance anyone got photos of any of these sessions?!

CallMeGrace
Jul. 27, 2011, 10:14 AM
I may have some of the Monday clinic - my daughter rode at that time, I think! Will ask her (she's the computer guru and has already uploaded the pics).

vxf111
Jul. 27, 2011, 11:32 AM
CallMeGrace... you would be the single biggest hero of my LIFE if you have photos. For real!!! PMing you now...

eventerchick517
Jul. 28, 2011, 12:00 AM
I'd say check the photographers website for pictures also. I can't remember who the photographer was but it's listed on the USPC website on the Championships/Festival page. I know they took some photos of the Festival portion as well as Championships.

vxf111
Jul. 28, 2011, 09:52 AM
The photographer is GRC photos, I started a thread asking about them...

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313663

It's still wholly unclear to me whether they photographed the clinics I am interested in. No one saw them there. I've tried a couple of times to contact GRC and gotten no response. Conflicting information from PC. Still waiting for the GRC photos to be posted... but I am anticipating I will be disappointed and I am hoping, in vain likely, that there are other photos out there!