PDA

View Full Version : Fitch's Corner scores?

frugalannie
Jul. 23, 2011, 09:18 AM
Is it just me, or does the Event Entries link for Fitch's Corner just say that live scores will be posted as of Friday morning?

Anyone have any other link that might work? Dying to know how it's going. Anyone have any contacts there? Is the weather a big factor?

CookiePony
Jul. 23, 2011, 09:24 AM
I just pulled them up-- try refreshing the page.

goodmorning
Jul. 23, 2011, 09:58 AM
Working for me.

Anyone know what caused issues in the Senior Training Ch. Division?

Hope the weather is somewhat tolerable. Wishing everyone luck :yes:

ClassAction
Jul. 23, 2011, 10:49 AM
Hoping everyone is OK in the heat. Did they waive coats yesterday? Or ban them or something?

frugalannie
Jul. 23, 2011, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the tip and the info. Just switched computers: my old one refreshed automatically. I guess this one doesn't.

Rooting for everyone to have a good go at Fitch's today, and big hugs for those that don't.

goodmorning
Jul. 24, 2011, 12:43 PM
Rooting for everyone to have a good go at Fitch's today, and bug hugs for those that don't.

This, hoping everyone is enjoying themselves :yes:

Tucked_Away
Jul. 24, 2011, 08:52 PM
Coats were waived for the dressage, yes, and Fitch's did a wuuunderful job taking care of everyone. Big fans in the temp stabling, water kept on ice available everywhere you looked, etc., etc., etc. They went above and beyond to make it as pleasant as those temperatures could possibly be.

Anyone know what caused issues in the Senior Training Ch. Division?

I was one of the Es in that division. For us it was a freak slip on our first approach to the water mixed with the usual suspects: a bit of mutual greenness to the questions and insufficient riding on subsequent presentations to the water. No fault of the course, which I thought was fabulous -- challenging but great fun and inviting development of a good rhythm -- my horse was jumping really well and having a grand ol' time and while I'd much rather have finished the course and show-jumped today, I'm pretty pleased with what we got out of the weekend, and can't say enough good things about the event overall.

That said, thought seemed to be that the brutal temps on Thursday/Friday took a lot out of some of the horses. (My guy was fine, but I am clinging to this excuse for myself re: my dressage score.)

CookiePony
Jul. 25, 2011, 10:14 AM
Bummer about the slip at the water, TA! I'm glad the rest of it went well for you guys.