PDA

View Full Version : Udona?

equinedriver
Jul. 22, 2011, 09:52 AM
I posted this yesterday but I don't see it anywhere so will try again. I just realized I haven't heard ANYTHING about this team since FL in the spring. Does anyone know what's up? I actually enjoyed following the story. Hope there wasn't an injury...........

Xctrygirl
Jul. 22, 2011, 09:58 AM
Just as a Public Service Announcement....

Do you see above the thread response box a little set of letters that say:

"User Cp"

Click on that. It will take you to all the threads you're currently subscribed to. (Started, posted on, etc)

That way you don't go adding needless extra bandwidth, that costs COTH money, to ask the same question that a bunch of us replied to yesterday.

Also your thread is currently #5 on the list.... so not sure how you missed it.

Seriously though. Track your threads through User CP (User Control Panel)

~Emily

Ranger
Jul. 22, 2011, 11:07 AM
Emily - Your fervor with posts and responses on this forum can be way over the top - and in this case your actually helpful information was lost due to your tone...

DustInTime04
Jul. 22, 2011, 12:23 PM
Jeez girl, settle down! She just wants to know!

evntr5218
Jul. 22, 2011, 01:19 PM
Ditto on Rangers and DustInTimes04 comments. Geez!!!

tle
Jul. 22, 2011, 01:39 PM
Maybe it's you that needs to relax. I didn't read ANY snark to the response provided. Basic fundamental information on how to find your posts as well as the reasoning behind it (the cost to COTH).

Maybe well just need to find a nice cool pool to take a dunk in. :D

Saskatoonian
Jul. 22, 2011, 03:48 PM
guess my snark-o-meter needs to go back to the shop again...

Jessi P
Jul. 22, 2011, 04:11 PM
Saskatoonian - I wish your post had a "LIKE" button!

equinedriver
Jul. 22, 2011, 05:41 PM
I appreciate the info regarding the user cp button. Never knew what it was.

FWIW, I did spot the other thread after looking for it, missing it, posting this, and then spotting it, so I tried to go back and delete this one, but couldn't find a way to do that, so clicked on the red triangle and flagged it and asked for it to be removed. Was surprised to see that it was still here and had replies.

I did what I could to undo my over sight. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Big_Grey_hunter
Jul. 22, 2011, 05:55 PM
I appreciate the info regarding the user cp button. Never knew what it was.

FWIW, I did spot the other thread after looking for it, missing it, posting this, and then spotting it, so I tried to go back and delete this one, but couldn't find a way to do that, so clicked on the red triangle and flagged it and asked for it to be removed. Was surprised to see that it was still here and had replies.

I did what I could to undo my over sight. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Ignore the grumpy poster :) If her life is so busy that clicking this thread wasted her time, she wouldn't be spending time on coth :lol: