PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Rider 30% off BLUE Breeches!

SillyHorse
Jul. 13, 2011, 08:59 AM
Most (not all) Blue breeches are on sale 30% off! Woohoo!

tropicalrider.com

Velvet
Jul. 13, 2011, 10:15 AM
Are Tropical riders short in the crotch? You can count me out if they are!

Rhiannonjk
Jul. 13, 2011, 10:28 AM
Too bad I already have far too many pairs of Navy Breeches and it doesn't appear to apply to the Indigo Denim :(

Jane Savoie
Jul. 13, 2011, 01:23 PM
Where did you see them on sale? I clicked on Specials but nothing came up.

Rhiannonjk
Jul. 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
when I just went to www.tropicalrider.com there was a sale code on the front page - I couldn't find it again without going back to that exact address.

Oh, but it isn't there right now... I think the sale code was "Blue"

paintlady
Jul. 13, 2011, 01:54 PM
How do you get notified about Tropical Rider sales? I have ordered from them a couple of times and set-up an account, but never receive any notifications from them about sales/special offers.

Jane Savoie
Jul. 13, 2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks, Guys. I called them and they said the sale ended yesterday.

Paintlady-I told them you weren't getting notifications about sales. They said it might be going to your Spam folder. They have sales around every major holiday.

paintlady
Jul. 13, 2011, 04:19 PM

Paintlady-I told them you weren't getting notifications about sales. They said it might be going to your Spam folder. They have sales around every major holiday.

Nope... I check my spam daily. I'll give them a call to find out what is up. Thanks.

dalpal
Jul. 13, 2011, 06:53 PM
Won't be purchasing any more tropical rider breeches....last two pair dry rotted within three years and wasn't impressed with the customer service (see my other thread). :no:

SillyHorse
Jul. 13, 2011, 09:18 PM
Well, I'll be. I had been on the site just before I posted this, and the sale banner was there, big as life.:confused: Sorry for the misinformation.

esdressage
Jul. 13, 2011, 10:54 PM
Won't be purchasing any more tropical rider breeches....last two pair dry rotted within three years and wasn't impressed with the customer service (see my other thread). :no:

Really? Mine have held up beautifully for years.

Rhiannonjk
Jul. 14, 2011, 10:03 AM
The banner WAS there when you posted, it disappeared at some point during the day. But when I was looking at the site, they had another (free Shipping) sale that ended on the 12 still advertised in the same banner, so I thought something was odd!