PDA

View Full Version : Pricing County Dressage Saddle

MorganLuvr848
Jul. 4, 2011, 08:54 PM
I am wanting to sell my county dressage saddle and would like to know if anybody knows what it might be worth. It is a 2010 County Competitor 17.5 MW with velco knee blocks that are 2'' shorter than normal(which is what most people like). I paid $3300 for this saddle new. This saddle is in mint condition. It is very lightly used and very well taken care of. Any help would be very appreciated!

2tempe
Jul. 4, 2011, 10:13 PM
If you search that model in google, (ie county competitor for sale) you should be able to find several that would give you a ballpark. Also you will find some sites to list it on. I bought a demo County Perfection a year or so ago; they knock of $1000 or 20% of the saddle. So if you follow that logic, you'd be @ $2650ish.

alto
Jul. 5, 2011, 09:35 AM
Unless you're in a very horsey area, you may find sending your saddle off to Fine Used Saddles (http://fineusedsaddles.com/) is the quickest way to get it sold - you'll pay comission but she'll handle trials & it will always go out insured etc (she's listed & sold several Counties recently).

Patricia does the best saddle photos ever :yes: :yes: :yes: