View Full Version : rules for fei psg kur

Jul. 3, 2011, 11:14 PM
I am looking for the rules for the FEI freestyles. I went on the USDF website which has the rules for 1st-4th. On there it had a link to the FEI website, but I can't find the rules for the FEI freestyles.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, can anyone suggest a good and reputable freestyle choreographer? (I am planning on showing PSG this winter, and I also want to do a freestyle as I have never done one before.)

Jul. 3, 2011, 11:28 PM
There is NO PSG freestyle - for USDF/USEF or for FEI.
You can do 4th level freestyle if you get the required scores at either 4-3 or PSG before hand. Or you can do Inter-1 FS - but again need the required scores at Inter-1.

Jul. 3, 2011, 11:32 PM
Youngrider freestyle? thats basically PSG

Jul. 3, 2011, 11:34 PM
yes - but it is a YR freestyle and it 'swaps out' for qualifiying at 4th level FS for USDF Regional Championships. All this is in the rule books.

4th 3 and PSG are pretty tightly related.

The "small tour" that the Fei riders do is PSG/Inter-1 and Inter-1 FS.

Jul. 3, 2011, 11:45 PM
I am not that far that I can memorize 2 tests :P
I have showed PSG once before ( was a year ago on a different horse that I ride now. The horse I am riding how has a lot more talent and is harder to ride.) I am actually going to the USDF regional championship this October (for region 3) I will be riding in 3rd level jr/yr division. I wanted to do the whole youngriders after that, but I am waiting until I can become a citizen so I can compete on the US team. So, I thought just to get used to the tests( having to ride from memory), I will show PSG after October. And Since I had never done a freestyle before, I would really like to do one. ( I did not know that there was not a PSG freestyle :S ) I just found the link to the rules for the YR Freestyle.

Thanks for your input though!

Also if anyone knows any good freestyle choreographers, please send me their websites!