PDA

View Full Version : This is SO tragic.

Velvet
Jun. 28, 2011, 03:26 PM
http://www.eurodressage.com/equestrian/2011/06/28/beresfords-relampago-do-retiro-euthanized-after-freak-accident

supershorty628
Jun. 28, 2011, 03:35 PM
Oh, how awful...so sorry for her loss and her illness. Trailer accidents are my WORST nightmare.

monstrpony
Jun. 28, 2011, 03:42 PM
Indeed. Everyone's worst nightmares.

crazyhorses
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oh my God. That is one of my worst fears. I trailer to lessons and I am so terrified of having something like this happen. People Really need to learn how to drive around trailers (any trailer)...

Prayers to them <3

WILLOW&CAL
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:10 PM
That is so awful...Two horrible blows for her in one month. I cannot imagine the sadness she must be feeling. He was an incredible horse. People should respect trailers on the road a bit more.

Bravestrom
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:17 PM
sending tons of healing jingles for the heart, body and soul. Almost too much to bare. so sorry.

tikidoc
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:17 PM
The trailer accident sounds like an absolute nightmare, but adding that to the fact that she has recurrent breast cancer (diagnosed at age 25, no less), now with a second recurrence (generally means a bad prognosis) makes it so much worse. To deal with losing such a horse is horrible enough, before you add in her disease.

johnnysauntie
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:19 PM
What a nasty one-two punch. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts.

ceffyl
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:23 PM
Is is tragic and heartbreaking. Their performances together were always so harmonious, a partnership I always enjoyed watching over many of the higher ranked riders. It must be unbearable to poor Hayley, and I hope it does not set her back further on her own treatment and recovery. Jingles, white lights, and prayers for strength and a positive outcome.

kookicat
Jun. 28, 2011, 05:10 PM
That's just awful. :(

KrazyTBMare
Jun. 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
My heart and prayers go out to her and all involved. Just incredibly sad. :(

dwblover
Jun. 28, 2011, 10:25 PM
Oh how absolutely heartbreaking! I wish her much strength right now!!:(

MyssMyst
Jun. 28, 2011, 11:32 PM
Many, many thoughts and prayers headed her way.

manentail
Jun. 29, 2011, 12:54 PM
:no:The scary thing is, someone pulls out in front of all of us, EVERY time we pull a trailer. There are disrespectful idiots on the road no matter where you are and what your driving!:mad:
My husband thinks everyone should have to pull a trailer at least once in order to get their licenses.

equinelerium
Jun. 29, 2011, 05:26 PM
Wow...that is awful to hear. Nothing like life kicking you when you are down. Sending many jingles for her treatment and recovery, and wishing her strength to overcome such a tragic loss.

PennyChrome
Jun. 29, 2011, 08:25 PM
He was a cool horse

Somermist
Jun. 29, 2011, 08:51 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Very sorry about the horse and keeping thoughts, prayers and jingles for the cancer.

Gayla
Jun. 29, 2011, 09:07 PM
The trailer accident sounds like an absolute nightmare, but adding that to the fact that she has recurrent breast cancer (diagnosed at age 25, no less), now with a second recurrence (generally means a bad prognosis) makes it so much worse. To deal with losing such a horse is horrible enough, before you add in her disease.
I wish there was something we could do for her. This is just so much for a person to handle in one month.

kinnip
Jun. 29, 2011, 09:45 PM
Horrible. This does happen way too often on the road. People think "Oh, they're going too slow, I'll just hop in front of them." The reason I'm going so slow is because I can't stop fast!!!