PDA

View Full Version : PVDA Ride for Life--anyone going?

Poll Evil
Jun. 24, 2011, 07:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone in the MD/VA/DE/PA area is planning to go this weekend at the PG Equestrian Center. I'm going (as a spectator) with two friends....totally looking forward to it! :D

ShannonLee
Jun. 25, 2011, 02:53 PM
I'm here and riding - it looks like a great Gala and performance schedule tonight! Come on out and support this wonderful Breast Cancer Charity event!

patch work farm
Jun. 25, 2011, 03:41 PM
Enjoy it! I was planning to attend but spent most of last night sick as a dog and had to cancel, so sad not to be there, it should be great!

oppsie2
Jun. 28, 2011, 11:04 AM
I am so worn out. SO worn out. I worked, played and worked some more.

Saturday night was SPECTACULAR. You guys that didn't show up, missed one heck of a GREAT show. Bent Jensen as Lady Gaga was hysterical. Shannon Duek was Stunning (and fun to boot). Debbie McDonald was fun to hang out with and gracious as always. She even signed stuff for my son's teacher.

I am still reeling with joy at how things turned out. It was a GREAT show, a GREAT benefit and I am so incredibly proud to be a part of it.

Hey Tanya - tell Pat thanks for the shot ;-) whew. And was that ride on the pink pony the BEST you ever had?!?!?! I can't believe we did that!!!!!

Cupcake
Jun. 29, 2011, 04:09 PM
I was there! I'm also still recovering from the weekend. But it was all worth it.

The mare that Shannon Dueck rode was AMAZING! We were stabled next to her, and they are nice folks.

I had a bit of a rough start on saturday (with a tenses running horse), but things improved on Sunday.