PDA

View Full Version : Fair Hill Starter Trials Saturday July 2

Old War Horse
Jun. 22, 2011, 11:08 AM
We could use some good volunteers on Saturday, July 2! The reward: a free schooling over Fair Hill's courses (Saw Mill Field), a $45 value!!
Please email Bodgie at robobr@aol.com, and let her know if you are available, and what job you'd like!
Thanks, all you great and loyal volunteers!!

Old War Horse
Jun. 28, 2011, 04:09 PM
We are still in need of volunteers for Saturday, July 2's Starter Trials. Seems all our good volunteers are riding!!
OK, so how about some of you upper level riders who are not riding in the lower levels come out and volunteer to fence judge for those who usually are judging for YOU!
It goes both ways!

Ajierene
Jun. 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
I am on the fence about volunteering - I have a family gathering in the evening and we probably need to leave by 2pm. A friend is riding and I wouldn't mind grooming for her. I also just moved and need to unpack.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind volunteering for the morning. Dilemmas!

piaffeprincess98
Jun. 29, 2011, 07:54 AM
Would love to, but it's a hike at 3 hours for me.

Laurierace
Jun. 29, 2011, 10:16 AM
I am on the fence about volunteering - I have a family gathering in the evening and we probably need to leave by 2pm. A friend is riding and I wouldn't mind grooming for her. I also just moved and need to unpack.

I have to leave by around 2 as well. They said to just let them know and we can leave when needed.

Meredith Clark
Jun. 30, 2011, 10:16 PM

I... unbiasedly.... vote that you groom for your "friend" :winkgrin: