PDA

View Full Version : Division Qualifications

armyeventer
Jun. 18, 2011, 07:02 PM
Wanna laugh? I just looked at the divisions for the NJ Horse Park event in two weeks. Anyone else find it odd that Sarah Cousins is in the Training Rider division? Hopefully, it's not the same rider that was entered at Rolex, or that's one hell of a typo...
If Rolex riders qualify for Training rider divisions, I'm going to that French mountain everyone's talking about to wait for the end of the world in 2012 :sadsmile:

katie+tru
Jun. 18, 2011, 07:09 PM
I'm going to bet one of two situations. 1. It's another Sarah Cousins (seems like a common name) or 2. It was supposed to be Training Horse. Not a huge deal. Typos happen all the time. My trainer had a horse whose USEA online record said he was ridden at a trial in like, Florida by a BNT (forget who it said). Must've been a horse with the same or similar name.

nextyear
Jun. 18, 2011, 07:23 PM
Human error--one stroke of a key---person with same name as Sally? Happens.. Have a friend that has not seen her YR years in decades rode in the 78 WEG , was listed in the YR I division at millbrook, was not caught til she went to pick her packet up.

SevenDogs
Jun. 18, 2011, 07:26 PM
Oh, yippee... Another one of these threads. :no:

Highflyer
Jun. 18, 2011, 07:43 PM
It's a typo. It happens.

armyeventer
Jun. 18, 2011, 08:16 PM
I wasn't trying to start anything. Of course typos happen. I just thought it was funny. Hence the reference to the French mountain...
:D