PDA

View Full Version : Lucinda Green Clinic at WDHT

EVNTR1
Jun. 14, 2011, 12:24 PM
Thank you Wayne DuPage Horse Trials for the amazing Lucinda Green Clinic experience this past weekend. I have attended many clinics over the years and the quality of this clinic blew me away.

Lucinda is so skilled at sizing up horse and rider and also teaching the skills necessary to prepare for the competition. I am moving up a level, and this was just the ticket! After this weekend I am feeling well prepared to hit the start box!

The grounds and footing were perfect! The water complexes and jumps were "show ready" and I absolutely felt like I completed a competition course. ... can't think of a thing we did not cover.

I will be promoting this clinic and any clinics hosted by WDHT due to the very high quality experience I had this past weekend.

Thanks again to The Wayne DuPage Horse Trials for keeping eventers in mind in our region!

EVNTR1
Jun. 14, 2011, 12:29 PM
I forgot to mention that I am signing up for the XC Schooling Day this coming Sunday the 19th since the three water jumps will be filled and the grounds are so well prepared. A great experience in our back yard that really needs to be promoted.

Thanks again.