PDA

View Full Version : USDF Connection

out west
Jun. 14, 2011, 12:19 PM
Does anyone else out there not get their USDF Connection Magazine? Mine arrives slightly less then half the time. I have e-mailed multiple times, they were very helpful at first, now they just blow me off. Anyone else with this problem? I can't read the on-line edition worth a darn!

IdahoRider
Jun. 14, 2011, 02:44 PM
I get my copy every month, but I have noticed that the cover is ready to fall off when it gets here. It is often hanging by just one staple.

If the cover falls off during the journey to the intended mail box, the post office will chuck the magazine. Maybe that is why you're not getting your copy?
Sheilah

clover
Jun. 14, 2011, 05:32 PM
I usually do get my copy but in March I didn't get it. A few weeks later I got just the cover with a note from the post office saying they just found it and apologizing for the delay in getting it to me. It didn't do me a lot of good without the whole magazine but I imagine the scenario IdahoRider described happens a lot -- the covers are just not very secure. That being said, if this is what is happening you, you should get mailed the cover with a note of apology at least once in a while.

luv2ride113
Jun. 14, 2011, 06:28 PM
I, too, receive my issues intermittently. I don't even e-mail them anymore. I agree that it is difficult to read the on-line edition. Is there anything we can do to address this problem? I haven't said anything before now because I thought I was the only one not receiving my magazine every month.

PiaffePlease
Jun. 14, 2011, 08:41 PM
The first year I was a USDF member, I didnt receive a magazine at all. I didnt realize that it came with the membership, so I never complained. My address with them was correct, so I dont know why I never got it.

out west
Jun. 14, 2011, 10:07 PM
Clearly I am not alone. A friend of mine also just joined and has received only one issue, she didn't realize it was monthly! I called my post office, they said the publisher has to initiate a publication watch, I have again e-mailed and asked if they would do it. The cover may be the problem, but I don't remember getting a significantly torn cover when I have actually received my issue!