PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, Ayudame's bred to be a sports horse

SEPowell
Jun. 13, 2011, 04:13 PM
And she looks like one too.http://midatlantichorserescue.org/AvailableHorse_Ayudame.html
http://www.pedigreequery.com/ayudame

I'm here to enable :cool:

purplnurpl
Jun. 13, 2011, 04:17 PM
ya she is.

retreadeventer
Jun. 13, 2011, 05:03 PM
You guys are very bad.
She looks like a sweetheart, too.

Brigitte
Jun. 13, 2011, 09:59 PM
She is a wonderful mare, I hope somebody here grabs her.

awm
Jun. 14, 2011, 08:59 AM
Have you seen her, SEP?

There are some bloodlines there!

Carried Away
Jun. 14, 2011, 10:00 AM
LOVE the name! Someone scoop her up!

Xctrygirl
Jun. 14, 2011, 02:23 PM
I would swear that the owner/ breeder listed on PQ is a COTH member.

Or a name of someone I know. Not sure which but major bells of recognition going off in my head.... Annette Eubanks.

~Emily

BeverlyAStrauss
Jun. 15, 2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the thread! I think Tradewind, also a student of pedigree, posted about her a bit ago- she is a lovely mare, very sensible and easy and naturally balanced and athletic. Posting a new video this evening. We had placed her but for some reason she broke out in hives at her new home that they couldnt get ride of- she is totally clear back here, living out 24/7. While she was in her temporary home, she even went hound walking- there is a cute pic on our facebook page of a hound jumping up on her to connect with her rider, the huntsman and master...

SEPowell
Jun. 15, 2011, 08:07 PM
While she was in her temporary home, she even went hound walking- there is a cute pic on our facebook page of a hound jumping up on her to connect with her rider, the huntsman and master...
Uh oh, I think I know where she should live. Hurry up and jump a coop and then send her up here.:D

Jleegriffith
Jun. 15, 2011, 08:38 PM
Bev, we sold a horse who had no issues with any kind of allergies/hives at our various farms but his new owner could not get it to resolve. They never did figure out the cause so we took him back.

She sure looks like an absolute lovely type. Hope someone scoops her up soon.

Brigitte
Jun. 16, 2011, 09:31 AM
I saw her back in March. Stormy, windy day and Bev pulls her out of the pasture, tacks her up right at the pasture gate, climbs on and Ayudame calmly walks away from the herd (who of course are all running like wild ladies now). She worked great in Bev's grass arena, even with wet footing. She is just a super nice, well balanced mare waiting for a COTHer to grab her.

BeverlyAStrauss
Jun. 16, 2011, 05:44 PM
She has taken to jumping like a natural. Hoping she finds her forever home soon- I do have some possible adopters for her, just need to get them here to try her. She will suit almost anyone- she is really a class act....