PDA

View Full Version : Custom boots?

dressappy
Jun. 13, 2011, 12:13 PM
http://gotallyho.com/european-dressage-riding-boots-p-31.html

Has anybody ever ordered boots from this company? Price makes me a little wary for customs.

jcotton
Jun. 13, 2011, 01:05 PM
Never heard of them.
I would run away fast and not order from them. The quality from the pictures does not look very good to me, just my opinion.

What is your budget, what can you afford?
I have two pair of Sergio Grasso 'San Remo' Dressage boots with zippers and custom made, too. They cost about $1000.00 a few years ago and have held up well. My black ones are for show only and my other pair, which are brown, are for daily use.

Velvet
Jun. 13, 2011, 01:16 PM
I agree. They look really cheap and not good. If they don't fit, what is your recourse?

Personally, I still love the Vogel and Dehners when it comes to custom boots. Well worth the $.

dressappy
Jun. 13, 2011, 02:32 PM
I'm not looking for myself. I got a pair of Dehners. I write a blog for costumers. They look ok for the purpose but they do look a little cheapy, but I Wanted to see if anyone had personal experience.

Velvet
Jun. 13, 2011, 02:48 PM
You should have started out by saying that! :lol: Also, if you put that in your title you might get more replies.

dressappy
Jun. 13, 2011, 06:52 PM
lol. Sorry! Typing on my ipod drives me crazy, so my message was a little abbreviated. -_-