Jun. 10, 2011, 09:39 AM
Don't know if the mods will permit this but I have a trailer going from CO to Sc via IN that needs one horse to make the trip work. I thought we had the load done, but the other horse has backed out. Was planning on leaving Monday but could wait a week or something if it would mean we could get another horse to cover part of the expense. Private hauler. Horse in CO has not been off the farm in months so no danger of virus exposure.