PDA

View Full Version : Upperville!

Carol Ames
Jun. 8, 2011, 10:14 PM
It's blistering hot:eek:; that means it's Upperville time:yes::lol:; watch out for the severe thunderstorm:eek: which always happens during Upperville:(:yes:

Who is going?:confused:

Everythingbutwings
Jun. 9, 2011, 07:25 AM
Trixie and I went yesterday to watch the A/A's go. Thank goodness for a slight breeze and the shade of those oak trees!

We saw a bunch of friends and fellow bber's go and visited with even more. I packed light this year and only brought 7 layer dip, tortellini salad and citrus chiffon cake but we had a great time.

lauriep
Jun. 9, 2011, 07:20 PM
Wingsie, I still remember that day we spent at U'ville the year I lived up there working for Katie and Henri. I had the best damn time, and your food was, well, your food. Nuff said!

pinkpony321
Jun. 9, 2011, 08:53 PM
Ugh- I was there on Tuesday and Wednesday showing- Tuesday was tolerable but showing on Wednesday in my coat made me nearly die!!
The only upside to the heat is that I sweated out 3 lbs:)

dp1092
Jun. 9, 2011, 09:20 PM
Watched some live feed today, they excused coats today before/during the juniors started.

luckeys71
Jun. 9, 2011, 10:53 PM
We got home last night. It was my first time there. It was miserable hot on Wed., but at least there is shade and it sure is beautiful up there.