PDA

View Full Version : Escudero out of Escudo 1

pennylane16
Jun. 8, 2011, 04:51 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about Escudero out of Escudo 1. He is a flea bitten grey hanoverian that I own and i want to know what people know of him. If you have an pictures that would be great. I know he has shown in various places and want to know if any one had seen him.:winkgrin:

JayO
Nov. 23, 2012, 03:44 PM
I've known Escudero since around 2004 when he was boarded at Maplewood equestrian centre near Cumberland ON. His owner was not able to ride him due to health problems and she moved him to be trained and ridden near Arnprior ON Green Glen Farm. The jumping trainer showed him in California probably in the winter of about 2009 or 2010, and some time later, his owner (who loved him and was very proud of him) sadly passed away. When he left that barn I lost track of him, but found a U-tube video of him at the Nepean Equestrian Park from June 2012. The owner of Green Glen Farm might have photos, as she was fond of Escudero.

Hi,
Does anyone know anything about Escudero out of Escudo 1. He is a flea bitten grey hanoverian that I own and i want to know what people know of him. If you have an pictures that would be great. I know he has shown in various places and want to know if any one had seen him.:winkgrin:

Summit Springs Farm
Nov. 23, 2012, 08:18 PM
FYI There are many Escuderos, that's the name they, the European Breeders, give many Escudo 1 babies.
FYI its not "out of" 'its by".

Jumpingpapa
Dec. 3, 2012, 02:10 PM
Escudo is by Arkansas, I have a small fleabit mare I adore by Arkansas, Atlantis has the heart of a lion and rules the 3'6" jumpers in Zone 2.