PDA

View Full Version : Help Us Help Lillian

nancyinmd
Jun. 8, 2011, 08:40 AM
The Seneca Valley Pony Club, which is donating 10% of the proceeds from our June horse trials to Lillian Heard's AHTF fund, still needs volunteers on both Saturday and Sunday, June 18-19. Get a shirt! Get a schooling pass! Help us help Lill! Contact Karen Widmayer (widgaither@aol.com) if you can help out.:)

kcmel
Jun. 8, 2011, 10:15 AM
Bumping for Lillian!

retreadeventer
Jun. 8, 2011, 10:41 PM
And another bump...:)

kcmel
Jun. 8, 2011, 10:59 PM
Lillian rode my horse at SV in his first ever horse trial last year (before I bought him).

IronwoodFarm
Jun. 9, 2011, 05:26 AM
Ugh on the above post which has been reported.

I'm looking forward to attending the SVPC Horse Trials and I hope the secretary will have a donation box available, too. I don't know Lillian, but I have heard wonderful things about her and would like to show my support via her local PC.

not again
Jun. 9, 2011, 08:54 PM
Lillian is great, and so deserving of support at this time! I sent my entry for Ryan Wood and my horse, and am glad these super people are alive! Ryan lost his show clothes, but not his enthusiasm, so we have a week to work on the wardrobe, right?!

kcmel
Jun. 10, 2011, 07:35 AM
Ann, that is fabulous! I met Ryan at the Whip fundraiser. What a nice kid! Plus I like him because he said my horse was cool :cool:.