PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Farm CDI this weekend anyone?

FlightCheck
Jun. 7, 2011, 09:40 PM
My plane leaves tomorrow for Ohio for the CDI - will anyone else be there? It is my first time announcing there - come by and say "hello".

Flightcheck

honeylips
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:19 PM
My 5yo - Sir Velo - will compete in the FEI 5yo classes ridden by George Williams. I, unfortunately, won't make the show from California.

o0hawaiigirl0o
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:53 PM
I'll be showing there! Training Level with a 5 y/o stallion. :) He's been undersaddle for just under a year and going so well! I'm looking forward to showing him off.

paulaedwina
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:54 PM
Wow! Training level with a 5 year old stallion. How awesome is that! You must get piccies please.

Paula

tempichange
Jun. 8, 2011, 07:38 AM
second and third level. Hope to finish out a few things at this show.

Delbert Paesano
Jun. 8, 2011, 11:44 AM
I'll be there! It's gonna be hot, but I love showing no matter what!

The Hobbit
Jun. 8, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hope it goes well, FlightCheck! It could only be better if I were tagging along as your minion. :D

o0hawaiigirl0o
Jun. 8, 2011, 10:35 PM
Wow! Training level with a 5 year old stallion. How awesome is that! You must get piccies please.

Paula

Checked his brith date and actually he'll be turning six in late fall. Whoops! He's a late bloomer (maybe because he's part draft?) and this year is finally looking like a real horse, not some gangly thing.

But yeah, showing him has been my first time showing a stallion, so it ended up that I was more nervous than him. :p Heading for Majestic tomorrow afternoon!

FlightCheck
Jun. 12, 2011, 12:36 PM
ALL of George's rides were beautiful :)

Delbert Paesano
Jun. 12, 2011, 09:26 PM
Good show this weekend but MAN the judging was tough! I rode in front of Axel Steiner all 3 days; I respect him and his comments were most constructive and helpful, but he is extremely hard and sees everything! I was amazed at the tiny nuances I felt that he commented on.

o0hawaiigirl0o
Jun. 13, 2011, 11:37 PM
Good learning experience for me and my man. :) Ups and downs for sure.

We were stabled a few stalls down from Sir Velo and I thought the announcing was very pleasant. Somehow my trainer made a mistake on our entry forms, so Rocketman got introduced as a mare. Poor guy was having gender issues, I think!