PDA

View Full Version : My horse gives me 'pudding face' anyone else?

thatsnotme
Jun. 7, 2011, 08:32 PM
Have you seen the new pudding commercial? Where the guy steals the pudding cups and they know it was him because of 'pudding face"? This horribly huge, goofey smile that really does go ear to ear.
Last year, many of you helped me with the dilema of selling my (to that point in my lffe) favorite horse. I struggled with the selfishness of moving beyond her, what was right, etc. The decision was made and everything happened lightning fast. She now has a home I could only have hoped for-seriously fairytale-ish. AND my new horse gives me pudding face. Almost every ride for one thing or another. I'm so appreciative of her and the joy I'm getting out of riding again.
Thanks to all who helped me work through it...Who else has a horse that gives them pudding face?

winfieldfarm
Jun. 8, 2011, 09:54 AM
Hahahaha I love that commercial! So funny!

I too have seen pudding face. The first time I loaded my gelding in the head to head, he gave me pudding face. He hates trailers where his face is stuck into a wall like slants or straights with mangers. When I backed him into his slot in the big open head to head, he got these My Little Pony eyes and big pudding face!

netg
Jun. 8, 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks to all who helped me work through it...Who else has a horse that gives them pudding face?

Mine! I don't even know why - for some reason we just click. Another of my trainer's students had him before and didn't treat him as the lap dog he wishes he were born as, and my trainer competed him for a year (eventing) before I got him. He was never really happy, though he always loved people. Apparently he used to stand around making unhappy faces when not getting attention.

And now, he's all smiles all the time, but especially after a good ride. He leaves his food to watch for me when he hears my car (or now, the backdoor of the house), whinnies at me if I'm standing with my back turned so I know he's watching for me. This horse has plastered-on pudding face, and I'm just lucky it's for me and the work we do together.

InsideLeg2OutsideRein
Jun. 9, 2011, 12:42 AM
Lol, you mean like this:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1726037&l=d301c764de&id=1002474968

???

thatsnotme
Jun. 9, 2011, 10:13 AM
Thats the look!

Paddys Mom
Jun. 9, 2011, 10:40 AM
Like this?