PDA

View Full Version : LAZ Rocks

mtnmomma
Jun. 7, 2011, 12:18 PM
So we talked about the T3D, and the stadium jumps, and the stadium courses but not a word about the N3D. It was the most awesome experience I have had! On the most awesome horse. With the most awesome support group. One of the many interesting experiences was the rider camraderie. We became a group undertaking a big task rather than individuals riding a competition. We rode in the heat of the day on Saturday and jumped last on Sunday. And we all won! LAZ did her anti storm dance and the rain held off, all the volunteers were amazing and friendly. IEA is special And did I say amazing? I hope to do it again next year.

bayrunfarm
Jun. 7, 2011, 12:39 PM
LAZ does rock. The N3D was educational for the horses and riders. Everyone had a great time and seemed happy throughout the week. The courses rode well and despite the heat on Saturday everyone came out ok. Thanks to all the great speakers, volunteers and everyone who helped in the 10 minute box. I would recommend this to anyone in the future!

afischer36
Jun. 7, 2011, 07:08 PM
sorry I did not mention that i rode and LOVED the n3d stadium. One of the most fun interesting courses ever. So good to see you last week mtnmomma!! You AND your horse are brilliant!

LAZ cannot thank you and all of the volunteers, clinicians, staff enough for putting on the event. The hold on C turned out to be perfect.

Until next time!

riderboy
Jun. 7, 2011, 08:59 PM
Way to go LAZ!

LAZ
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:00 PM
*Blush*

Thanks so much for the kind words, but I have to extend the credit to the many people that helped me as well. It truly does take a village.

CookiePony
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:08 PM
Yes, and that village comes together with lots of help from your leadership! :D