PDA

View Full Version : Xentry

maggie32
Jun. 6, 2011, 05:38 PM
Question about xentry...
once i get to the final page and I'm ready to print the necessary papers out, do i still need to print out the coggins, entry form, and stabling form? I attached coggins already and entered in everything but when I go to click on the PDF file it doesn't have YR/JR circled on the entry form or approx. time of arrival for the stabling form. Is there anyway to change this or will they just look at my date of birth and place me in a division accordingly.
Thanks in advance and hope it makes sense..

Mudroom
Jun. 7, 2011, 08:22 AM
I can't help with your specific questions about YR/JR or time of arrival, but based on the events I have entered so far this year I don't think any of them received any information electronically. I don't know if this is event specific or if Xentry just hasn't gotten to that point yet. Look at the confirmation page/email, you will probably see a message something like "This event is not receiving information electronically...". Particularly if you see this, mail printouts of everything, promptly.

The system has a lot of potential, I hope they get it fully implemented quickly.

Maggie: Also check your PM's

maggie32
Jun. 7, 2011, 09:02 PM
Thank you! That is very helpful. just got the confo email too and it said "this event is not recieving information electronically" so i printed out everything anyways and sent it in.
Even though the show's info page says specifically, "Xentry IS PREFERRED METHOD OF ENTERING." hmm...

fine*and*dandy
Jun. 8, 2011, 08:52 PM
I used Xentry and didn't get a message that the information wasn't being sent electronically, but it still wasn't sent. The organizer said she doesn't like the program at all.

IronwoodFarm
Jun. 9, 2011, 05:23 AM
Reported.