PDA

View Full Version : Horse Show evaluation form

Giddy-up
Jun. 6, 2011, 10:53 AM
Where can I find these on the USEF website?? I know I have filled them out on-line before. Am I missing something really obvious? It was a long weekend at the horse show. :lol:

Giddy-up
Jun. 6, 2011, 04:46 PM
Well, after a chat with USEF it appears these forms can not be filled out on-line. :confused: You have to print them out & snail mail (or fax I suppose). I recall last year getting emails with links to submit on-line, but they didn't know what I was talking about.

I did suggest that USEF offer an on-line option and they might get more responses from members. I know I for one am going to make a point of filling out a form for each show I attend this year.

mroades
Jun. 6, 2011, 05:21 PM
a trainer friend and I just had the same discussion....we vowed to do the same thing. It sucks that they can't be filled out online.

PineTreeFarm
Jun. 6, 2011, 07:31 PM
The USHJA Members Choice evaluations are filled out on line. Perhaps that's what you were thinking of?

chunky munky
Jun. 7, 2011, 11:48 AM
I would like to know what the USEF does with those forms you fill out. Any one care to clue mein? All shows are required to have these forms in the office. Personally I think it best if you fill it out there and give a copy to management. They will never hear your opinion otherwise.

copper1
Jun. 8, 2011, 06:56 AM
USEF does read them but what they do is another thing. I woould think if they got enough negatives, say a bunch came in for Show XYZ that the footing was really bad, they would contact managment. One or two probably won't do much. That is why if there is an issue, we as exhibitors, must fill these in because only squeaky wheels get greased and if no one knows there is a problem, then it won't get fixed. I also feel we should send in postitives when a show is very good-they need the praise for a job well done!