PDA

View Full Version : Phelps School/ Greylyn Farm ?

baldfaceboyz
Jun. 5, 2011, 01:09 PM
Chester Co PA Peeps - where did Greylyn Farm and Rachel Tennyson go ? I was up at Radnor this wknd for Devon and Bryn Mawr Hound show and took a drive past all my old haunts and the equestrian center at the Phelps School was completely closed ! When did this happen and where did everyone go ? I worked there right out of college and have great memories....Anyone know the scoop ?

Gnrock25
Jun. 5, 2011, 01:49 PM
She moved recently to another farm, somewhere near Ludwigs Corner... Im not sure exactly where though

Sulta
Jun. 5, 2011, 02:19 PM
Greylyn farm is now on RT 401, about 2 miles north of RT 202. Not sure of the name of the property. All the fields are right next to RT 202, the barn is set off the road, behind the fields.

kateh
Jun. 5, 2011, 06:58 PM
I just looked them up because I saw the property! Sulta is right, and I believe it was Two Bit Farm for awhile. Last time I saw the place (at least a year ago, maybe more) it looked falling down, with fencing torn apart and in major need of some TLC. Looks like they bought the place and fixed it up. Found their website (http://www.greylynfarm.com/) too.