PDA

View Full Version : rehab dressage saddle

LaraNSpeedy
Jun. 5, 2011, 10:51 AM
I have been looking for a new saddle but I just love the two I have and I need to get them reflocked and sort of given a once over. No one seems to do that in my area. I spoke to a lady who replaced the billets but she really was limited to what she could do.

They are both County saddles - anyone have connections - like know a really good saddle rehabber who can help me keep life in these two saddles? The new Countys dont fit me like these do.

Pocket Pony
Jun. 5, 2011, 11:20 AM
It would help to know where you are located...;)

LaraNSpeedy
Jun. 6, 2011, 08:26 AM
I am in the southeast - I am willing to ship it because I think I am going to need to do that. I have looked all over in my area and asked the few people who have English tack stores and they give me the number of a now-closed western tack repair man who will fix straps but no reflocking.

AlterBy
Jun. 6, 2011, 08:56 AM
Call County and ask for a rep. or saddle fitter reference in/close to your area.
Then try calling other major brands who does custom saddles. Sometimes they don't mind working on other brands saddles. There must someone!

kinnip
Jun. 6, 2011, 08:59 AM
The County rep here in GA is Shirley Farguson. She's done a great job with my saddles, none of which are from County. You can google her number.

SanJacMonument
Jun. 6, 2011, 05:21 PM
Does Atlanta have a Dressage Society website? Might be worth posting something on their bullitin board?

JB
Jun. 6, 2011, 05:51 PM
Where in the SE? Cabin Branch in Southern Pines does a great job.