View Full Version : rehab dressage saddle

Jun. 5, 2011, 11:51 AM
I have been looking for a new saddle but I just love the two I have and I need to get them reflocked and sort of given a once over. No one seems to do that in my area. I spoke to a lady who replaced the billets but she really was limited to what she could do.

They are both County saddles - anyone have connections - like know a really good saddle rehabber who can help me keep life in these two saddles? The new Countys dont fit me like these do.

Pocket Pony
Jun. 5, 2011, 12:20 PM
It would help to know where you are located...;)

Jun. 6, 2011, 09:26 AM
I am in the southeast - I am willing to ship it because I think I am going to need to do that. I have looked all over in my area and asked the few people who have English tack stores and they give me the number of a now-closed western tack repair man who will fix straps but no reflocking.

Jun. 6, 2011, 09:56 AM
Call County and ask for a rep. or saddle fitter reference in/close to your area.
Then try calling other major brands who does custom saddles. Sometimes they don't mind working on other brands saddles. There must someone!

Jun. 6, 2011, 09:59 AM
The County rep here in GA is Shirley Farguson. She's done a great job with my saddles, none of which are from County. You can google her number.

Jun. 6, 2011, 06:21 PM
Does Atlanta have a Dressage Society website? Might be worth posting something on their bullitin board?

Jun. 6, 2011, 06:51 PM
Where in the SE? Cabin Branch in Southern Pines does a great job.