PDA

View Full Version : Saw Funky Riding Breeches at Devon

makeasplash
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:13 PM
So while spectating at Devon I saw a few people walking around in riding breeches that looked normal until the bottom of the knee patch where they changed into a nylony black fabric? Does anyone know what brand the breeches are? I wish I had taken a picture!

Petstorejunkie
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:17 PM
ariat makes one that is like that. any that talk about less bulk in your boots will have the thinner black nylon at the bottom

Little Indian
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:43 PM
makes me think of the Equine Couture or FITS breeches. Both have the black nylon fabric on the leg.

makeasplash
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:49 PM
Just looked at pictures online and I am pretty sure what I saw were the fits breeches, thanks so much for your help!

dp1092
Jun. 4, 2011, 12:02 AM
they're FITS! they're so comfortable! on friday of junior weekend if you tried on a pair of breeches or a show shirt at ricks you got a free t-shirt or tank top! obviously I just tried them on to get the free shirt :)

Give and Take
Jun. 4, 2011, 12:09 AM
it's the FITS Beka breech. Not sure if Mollie from FITS is still there but she's awesome and the breeches super comfy.

trilogy
Jun. 4, 2011, 12:18 AM
There are a few brands now that are making the "sock bottoms"

vxf111
Jun. 4, 2011, 08:13 AM
There are a few brands now that are making the "sock bottoms"

Including the ones for sale at the Devon souvenir booth ;)

SportsFan46
Jun. 4, 2011, 04:21 PM
Ovation makes a breech with the "sock" bottom and but they are DriLex and that helps wick the sweat and moisture from the under your boots.

Spindrift
Jun. 4, 2011, 10:30 PM
I just bought a gorgeous pair of Pikeurs today that also have this feature. :)

Renn/aissance
Jun. 4, 2011, 10:57 PM
I have the FITS Beka breech that has this. Saves me from a seam line at the end of the day!

Wholehearted
Jun. 4, 2011, 11:22 PM
I just bought a gorgeous pair of Pikeurs today that also have this feature. :)

I don't even try them on because I don't want to fall in love.

Tap2Tango
Jun. 4, 2011, 11:41 PM
But they don't have a sock attached right?? I'm picturing footy pajamas combined with breeches! :D

JustThatSimple
Jun. 5, 2011, 08:46 AM
Love the fits, love the price, love everything about these breeches.

mojo7777
Jun. 5, 2011, 11:07 AM
I'm hoping by next winter they'll be making these in an insulated version, so I can keep wearing my favorite boots and stay warm at the same time!

Spindrift
Jun. 5, 2011, 11:33 PM
I don't even try them on because I don't want to fall in love.

I feel your pain. SO expensive but SO worth the money! :yes:

FITS
Jun. 24, 2011, 09:57 AM
Hello All! That was indeed Mollie from FITS at Devon with Rick's Heritage spreading the word about FITS new Beka knee patch breech. The calf portion of all of our breeches is actually ya super light weight and breathable power mesh fabric. Much cooler than a basic nylon. Glad you all liked!