PDA

View Full Version : Five star tack 40% off + benefit!

mbmarsh
Jun. 3, 2011, 07:31 AM
Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that Five Star Tack, who makes some GREAT bridles from English Sedgwick leather, is offering FORTY PERCENT off anything you order from their site for the rest of the week. Plus, 10% goes to True Prospect Farm to help with the rebuilding effort there after the fire this week.

I don't work for Five Star, have no financial interest there, but I do have one of their bridles, and they are REALLY nice. So if you're looking for a jumper bridle, or a nice schooling bridle, or even a hunter bridle, check out their site! I think you just use the coupon code "forty" at checkout to get the discount.

Jamie has been great to work with, and this seems like a good chance to get some nice tack at a great price!

fivestartack.com

Happy shopping!

Carolinadreamin'
Jun. 3, 2011, 09:21 AM
We have a breastplate from them. Awesome stuff!

BAC
Jun. 3, 2011, 10:51 AM
I like that they are donating a portion to benefit True Prospect.

chukkerchild
Jun. 3, 2011, 02:52 PM
Do you know if the sale applies to the already on sale merchandise? The equipment looks beautiful

LulaBell
Jun. 3, 2011, 02:57 PM
Darn it, I want that breastplate so bad! And the biothane (sp?) reins...looks like they are sold out though.

Wait, looks like they still have the fancy stitched biothane reins. Swoon. Oh bummer, those have buckle ends. Balls.

LulaBell
Jun. 3, 2011, 02:59 PM
And what are the colors like? Is nut lighter than chocolate? In the second picture of the breastplate it lists the color as dark havana...but black, nut, and chocolate under purchasing options.

GoForAGallop
Jun. 3, 2011, 03:03 PM
Do you know if the sale applies to the already on sale merchandise? The equipment looks beautiful

Most of their sale stuff, once you actually click onto the page, says "not valid with discount codes". :(

LulaBell
Jun. 3, 2011, 03:04 PM
Thank you whoever posted "forty" as the code, it is. Immediately applies it as soon as you enter it.

Ok, I have NO reason to get this. NONE. I live in Guatemala, I do not own a jumper or horse that even uses a breastplate currently (although I plan on jumper prospect shopping in the next few years) and am taking polo lessons this fall...

akhunterrider
Jun. 3, 2011, 03:45 PM
I highly recommend Five Star Tack and the owner Jamie. Wonderful customer service and beautiful products. Nut is definitely lighter than chocolate.

mbmarsh
Jun. 3, 2011, 05:14 PM
It does apply to sale merchandise - I snagged the Chester bridle, that I don't need, for 40% off - $125 with reins. That's just too good to pass up - and at that price, almost cheaper than just the reins themselves......

mbmarsh
Jun. 5, 2011, 12:05 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to bump this one more time since today is the last day to save 40% off - they're still donating 10% of everything the month of June to True Prospect Farm, but today is the last day for huge savings. If you haven't checked it out, go do so - you won't be sorry!

Mali
Jun. 5, 2011, 03:03 PM
I just purchased the Kensington (already on sale) and with the 40% off - my grand total was $87 (includes tax & shipping). My boy deserves a new schooling bridle anyway!

magnolia73
Jun. 5, 2011, 04:09 PM
I purchased one of their hunter bridles on clearance- it was still 40% off! I have heard good things, so hopefully it will be nice.

nelson
Jun. 6, 2011, 01:05 PM
I know the sale is over, but I just wanted to come on the thread to plug Five Star. I have the Wembley hunter bridle with the padded integrated crown and fancy stitching. It is to die for! The prodcuts are beautiful, and the stitching pattern is very unique. Happy shopping!

akhunterrider
Jun. 6, 2011, 03:12 PM
They're doing 25% off through the month of June and they just added a bunch of new products to the website today. You don't need a code, the 25% is deducted automatically.

ZIL
Jun. 11, 2011, 11:55 AM
Just wanted to say thanks! I ordered a bridle in rersponse to this thread, and I got it yesterday, so super fast shipping. It was beautifully packaged and REALLY nice quality. I recently bought a Vespucci for a show bridle (ha, don't know when I am going to show, but whenever that is I will have a nice bridle!) but I think I might use it for schooling and save the 5 star for show.

Mali
Jun. 11, 2011, 07:44 PM
I super-lucked out! Their inventory was wrong on the Kensington, so they emailed to see if I would like to substitute the Piccadilly for the same price (less reins)! Sure, I just needed a new schooling bridle ;) Well let me tell you- that Piccadilly showed up yesterday and I can't stop fondling it! I have a Pessoa for showing, but I think the Pessoa just got bumped to schooling status and the Five Star will be my new show bridle! I'm in love :D With the 40% sale, I paid a whopping $87! Woo hoo for me!

cleozowner
Jun. 12, 2011, 12:30 PM
Darn it, I want that breastplate so bad! And the biothane (sp?) reins...looks like they are sold out though.

Wait, looks like they still have the fancy stitched biothane reins. Swoon. Oh bummer, those have buckle ends. Balls.

At the bottom of the reins page they have biothane reins with fancy stitching and hook stud ends: http://fivestartack.com/reins.php