PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO- Rath on Totilas at 1st comp v.exciting

Sprouty
Jun. 3, 2011, 06:34 AM
Found this

http://www.horseandcountry.tv/news/2011/06/02/video-totilas-and-rath-win-debut-competition

very exciting to watch wish it was a bit closer......I care not who is riding him just love watching the horse ....photographers are going wild.

ise@ssl
Jun. 3, 2011, 07:04 AM
I couldn't open the video.

carolprudm
Jun. 3, 2011, 07:29 AM
try this, after the commercial
http://www.clipmyhorse.de/en/archive/show/203/7467/C739-49/

2tempe
Jun. 3, 2011, 09:05 AM
Ha!- I could not get the second video, but had no problemw/ the first.

IMO, it was a really nice first competition for them; I feel for MR with the pressure of this appearance, and I'm sure he's glad its over. It was missing some of the magic of EG's rides, but that shouldn't be a surprise; it hasn't been that long for this pair to bond, and their relationship should only get better.
I am somehow always amazed at this horse's temperment- so still in his halts, so relaxed in his walk work, the focus. It stands out more to me now w/ a new rider.

ise@ssl
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:33 AM
I think he did very well considering the pressure on him and his young age. I think so many people are being so much more critical of him than they were with Gal. I'd give anything to have those long legs of his!!!

Sprouty
Jun. 3, 2011, 05:29 PM
I know and I love the interview with him he seems so sweet.....l love the bit at the end about how much money is would take to let you have a go on toto

Swing
Jun. 3, 2011, 09:07 PM
I loved the video of the interview. Totally wish I had a family like his that offer such awesome support! Also love the answer to the "WOuld you let anyone sit on Totalias for money?" :lol:

Give and Take
Jun. 3, 2011, 11:02 PM
i thought Toto looked more like a horse (fantastic) but more of a horse than the circus performer i thought he looked like with Gal.

he looks like he is thinking with the rider rather than being in complete submission - i think he looks less stressed.

i'm surprised the fake bidding only got up to 1000 euros...