PDA

View Full Version : Ariat Olympia breeches

Bella'sMom
Jun. 2, 2011, 07:39 PM
This isn't a fashion thread, I'm all about comfort. I need a second pair of show breeches - has anyone tried these? I'm old and that wide waist band looks quite comfy. Perhaps it could disguise my muffin top. Is the fabric nice and cool? I have Ariat Pro Series and like them but want something different. TS don't fit me well.

showmom858
Jun. 2, 2011, 07:59 PM
My D got these for showing this year with the front zip and really likes them. I don't know if they are any cooler, but they do look nice.

Whistler
Jun. 2, 2011, 08:23 PM
I have two pairs of the Olympia low rise side zip style. I really like the fit and that waist band is very comfy. I have thin legs but am more straight up and down - not curvy. They are better than TS for me.

I do wish however they were a regular rise, as when i'm in the saddle they sort of stretch across in the crotch and don't look too professional. But, the material is really nice and even without the full seat, they are not very slippery. And the curved legs and stretchy material over the calf is very nice.

And yes, the fabric is cool, at least for Southern CA. Light but thick enough not to show everything.