PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 EAP?

DamonsDuet
Jun. 2, 2011, 05:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew when or how USHJA is announcing level 2 EAP riders this year? I hadn't known about the program before this year so I'm not sure how timely they've been, but this year they haven't even posted level one for the general public.

I'm not expecting to make it, the guy I took and I are both green to going places and such, but it would be nice to know for sure! Level one they kept mixing up my email address and never got it right, so I have that anxiety of somehow making it but not knowing, again! Yikes. I can at least pretend my jumping bean pony and I have a chance, you never know.

Thanks!

horseluver1
Jun. 2, 2011, 05:58 PM
If I heard Melanie correctly last weekend at zone 5 EAP...the next level will not be announced til all level 1's are completed.
I believe the last one is the end of this month.
Good luck!

RumoursFollow
Jun. 2, 2011, 10:18 PM
Yep- we were told last weekend approximately 30 days. I think the last EAP is in Colorado at the end of June, so obviously they cant choose before then. :)

gusbabe
Jun. 3, 2011, 07:56 AM
Last year they did send out emails to all who made it.

DamonsDuet
Jun. 4, 2011, 04:29 PM
Alrighty, thanks guys! And of course, good luck!

SmileItLooksGoodOnYou
Jun. 4, 2011, 06:18 PM
Won't happen until all the level one clinics are over and should come in an email just like the level one announcement.

DamonsDuet
Jun. 27, 2011, 08:06 PM
They start sending out acceptance emails today, so they posted in a USHJA update a few days ago... Today through the 30th and will post all riders once everyone has accepted. Anyone get one?? Ugh, this is torture, even if you know you won't make it! I'm still so curious as to who they accpeted!