PDA

View Full Version : Diagrams of New Tests??

ACP
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:19 AM
Is there a site on line where one can download diagrams of the new USEF dressage tests? There was a site that had the old ones, but I can't remember what it was.

ToN Farm
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:36 AM
No longer available. Below is from that site.

USEF 2011-14 Dressage Test Diagrams

We have been providing free Test diagrams and Caller Sheets but unfortunately the USEF has changed their copyright licensing policy !

The USEF ( Scott Carling / Marketing) says going forward they aren’t going to license the 2011 USEF dressage tests for non-commercial purposes, which means no more free educational diagrams & caller sheets ( unless a kind sponsor would like to pay them the $1,000 per year they require.)

You can buy diagrams from this excellent site : The Digital Horse

ACP
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:55 AM
Well, heck.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

Petstorejunkie
Jun. 1, 2011, 09:39 AM
digital horse is worth the $5 per test. :yes:

LShipley
Jun. 1, 2011, 11:38 AM
There is an iphone app for about $10 that has diagrams and descriptions for all the tests. It's pretty cool.
The intro level tests are free - so you could download that to see if you like it. Very handy to keep in your pocket when riding.

Petstorejunkie
Jun. 1, 2011, 11:51 AM
...and the name of that app is????

PaulaM
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:00 PM
EquiTests

Actually the one with the current tests is EquiTests 3. Really great app to have.

LShipley
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:08 PM
Sorry to be cryptic!
Here a link to the Equitests page, so you can see the features: http://www.equiapps.com/usef-equitests/

It looks like the intro level tests are no longer free - they are now $1.99.

ACP
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:39 PM
I appreciate the information. My sister has the Dressage Extensions (I think that's the name) booklets for training and first. A friend was asking about diagrams, she is going to ride a dressage test for the first time on Friday. I suggested her go on YouTube and search for 2011 Training Level Tests, that way she can watch them and get an idea of the arena geometry.

MysticOakRanch
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:44 PM
Dressage Illustrated (http://www.dressageillustrated.com/) is a little pricey, but has a full notebook sized version with Intro - 4th level. Whinney Widgets does a smaller version that is easy enough to carry around to shows.