PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Searching for Mollie

foxcreek
May. 31, 2011, 03:26 PM
I am desperately searching for a Connemara mare named "Mollie". She would have been purchased from Tootie O'Flaherty of Swift Level Farm in Virginia. She would probably have been purchased as a broodmare. She most likely would not have had papers with her.

Please, if anyone might know of this mare contact me!

THANK-YOU!

HopeandJoy
May. 31, 2011, 06:11 PM
Here is a Tootie Jones at Swift Level Farm in West Virginia

http://theswiftlevel.com/historic_places/estates_horses_cattle/horses.aspx

foxcreek
May. 31, 2011, 07:11 PM
No, not the same lady.... But thank-you for trying!!!

Janet
May. 31, 2011, 07:47 PM
If you are looking for the Connemara breeded in WV who used to stand *Grange Fnn Sparrow, her name USED to be Tootie O'Flaherty, and is now Tootie Jones.

Same person, just different last name as she remarried.

spina
May. 31, 2011, 09:31 PM

sorry I can't help you with Mollie, but Janet is right, Tootie used to be married to Jimmy O'Flaherty. How many Tooties could there possibly be, much less at Swift Level Farm? In Virginia? With Connemaras? I'd give her a call. And good luck finding Mollie.

foxcreek
Jun. 1, 2011, 06:43 AM
THANK-YOU for the information! Very helpful!

bizbachfan
Jun. 1, 2011, 06:50 AM
good work COTHers, I was going to say can't imagine there are two "Tooties" at farms named Swift Level in Va/WV....
Let us know if you found the horse. Good Luck

OveroHunter
Jun. 1, 2011, 10:40 AM
I am desperately searching for a Connemara mare named "Mollie". She would have been purchased from Tootie O'Flaherty of Swift Level Farm in Virginia. She would probably have been purchased as a broodmare. She most likely would not have had papers with her.

Please, if anyone might know of this mare contact me!

THANK-YOU!

Good luck with your search. Hopefully they won't be breeding more grade horses :(