PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Shadbellies Help!

princesholly4eva
May. 30, 2011, 11:32 PM
I need one badly! But I am not the traditional size. I wear between a 20-24L hunt coat, and can only seem to find an 18R which is just too short and gives me limited mobility! Where can I find my size off the rack or a good custom place to make one?? I have checked Dover, SmartPak, etc, no luck! Let me know where you guys have had some luck! Thanks!!!

BAC
May. 31, 2011, 10:59 AM
Have you tried The Farmhouse? They seem to be able to locate almost anything, I suggest giving them a call, they are awesome. Otherwise, any tack shop that offers custom work might be able to help you, if money is not an issue. Custom clothing is always expensive.

RumoursFollow
May. 31, 2011, 11:35 AM
Try RJ Classics.. you should be able to order one from them online easily and they get delivered fast. Their sizes are different.. I wear a 20L huntcoat (in a brand like grand prix) and my shadbelly from there is a 14L. I believe they are more like "street sizes." The people you can contact in customer service are very helpful.

Anne
May. 31, 2011, 01:28 PM
I second the suggestion of RJ. Robin Pettix with "The Collection Online Store" carries them and has always been very helpful. http://www.thecollectiononlinestore.com/

Zoey101
May. 31, 2011, 02:01 PM
I third Robin! I bought my shadbelly from her- plus then you get on her email list for amazing sales and deals! She is excellent at helping fit you too.

REH
May. 31, 2011, 02:14 PM
Hadfields also measures beautiful custom shadbellies. I know someone who got one with the front longer than usual to avoide all that "white shirt and belt" that sticks out the front of most.

Across Sicily
May. 31, 2011, 03:53 PM
+1 on the suggestion of The Farm House. They're very good about finding all kinds of crazy sizes in hard to find clothing items.

The Collection Online Store is also wonderful... I've ordered more RJ stuff from there than I care to admit!

dp1092
May. 31, 2011, 07:15 PM
2 thumbs up for RJ's from me! I am a 20R hunt coat and have ordered my coats from there as well as my show shirts! They have the wrap collar shirts and are very helpful!