PDA

View Full Version : John Campbell in pile up at chester...

Claudius
May. 30, 2011, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know how he is? He walked away from the three horse spill but later was taken to the hospital.

sk_pacer
May. 30, 2011, 07:55 PM
I haven't been able to find anything on any of the sites I frequent, including SC and USTA and both are pretty prompt about getting things like that online. Johnny is getting pretty old to be in wrecks...he hasnt been back that long from his last major wreck.

Claudius
May. 30, 2011, 08:11 PM
the one horse went down in front of our horse, with John , and another horse fell too....finally we get one of the best, if not THE best, in the bike and THAT happens''''I just want to hear that he is alright and have no contact information for him.

sk_pacer
May. 30, 2011, 08:19 PM
I looked at the lines, and Miller's horse broke and fell, and John and someone else must have went right over top of him. I'll check my sources later tonight and see what is said, if anything.

I kinda cringe when I see stuff like that happening even after all these years. Yes, they know what they are doing and know the risks but, danmit, I have hit that track enough times myself to know how bad one can get hurt, even in a training wreck.

John is one of the best ever, have seen him drive many times, and not just on TV or simulcast. I am hoping he is fine as well.

sk_pacer
May. 31, 2011, 11:14 AM
The news isn't good, John is likely going to be out for a long time.

http://standardbredcanada.ca/news/5-31-11/john-campbell-injured-accident.html