PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Mo at Saratoga

MightyBobbyMagee
May. 30, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hmm, no press releases? My friend saw him training at Saratoga Sunday.

Laurierace
May. 30, 2011, 02:27 PM
Your friend is mistaken. He is at Winstar in Ky. He will start training there first before going anywhere else.

evntr5218
May. 30, 2011, 02:49 PM
yup a friend of mine is a manager out there and hes just been hanging out in his pasture but i hear that he is doing well.

Flashy Gray VA
May. 30, 2011, 04:48 PM
MBM - perhaps your friend was referring to Dialed In?

Zito moved him up to Saratoga, not sure what the next steps are for him, though.

MightyBobbyMagee
May. 31, 2011, 09:34 AM
I'd hope she wouldn't get Dialed In and Uncle Mo confused since one is wearing a Zito pad and the other is wearing a Pletcher one. ;)

Here's the pic she texted me. (http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/CJStarkey/IMG02654-20110529-0959.jpg) (Beware to be blown away by the outstanding quality!) Obviously it could be any all bay horse. It's not like Mo has a giant blaze to distinguish himself.

Linny
May. 31, 2011, 03:48 PM
Mo is in KY. That could be any of TAPs babies, most of which are up here. It could in fact be just about any of his horses, but it's not Mo.

The horse in the pic has a thicker neck and higher butt than Mo from my recall. I did see Mo quite a bit last year and saw him in NY this spring. I wouldn't be shocked if it's an older horse, by the neck. Mo has a longer thinner neck.

Xctrygirl
Jun. 1, 2011, 12:25 PM
Having some fun with the U.M. fans on his Facebook Fan page..

Once they understood I wasn't suggesting Mr. Repole's credibility was in question, and this was meant in humor....we now have a sighting of Mo on the Pa turnpike rest stop, using the wifi. :lol:

Next I expect someone to witness him out in Cali or Hawaii....

It's becoming a bit like an Elvis sighting now.

LOL

~Emily

charismaryllis
Jun. 3, 2011, 03:46 PM
aww, poor guy

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/06/03/sports/AP-RAC-Uncle-Mo-Diagnosis.html?hp

Laurierace
Jun. 3, 2011, 03:48 PM
I think that diagnosis is fantastic news considering some of the differential diagnoses they were working with.