PDA

View Full Version : Limbinator saw? Anyone have one?

TrueColours
May. 29, 2011, 09:34 AM
http://www.limbinatorsaws.com/

Came across these really neat units and we are considering getting one

They attach to the bucket of your tractor and run off the tractor hydraulics and have a 20' reach to buzz down tree limbs and branches which sure seems to beat trying to stand in tractor buckets to accomplish the same thing!

We have a whack of tree limbs hanging over our hay fields that have to come down and even with the steep $1900.00 price tag on this unit, it seems like it would be a really neat unit to have

I am hoping someone out there has actually used one and can comment on how much they do (or dont!) like it ... and if it was worth the purchase price for them

Thanks! :)

Nlevie
May. 31, 2011, 01:06 PM
That does sound cool for someone who has a lot of trees - my husband would love it ?

Tom King
May. 31, 2011, 02:24 PM
I hadn't seen that, but I want one too.

mitchfromtimco
Jun. 1, 2011, 11:25 AM
looks like a super polesaw

TrueColours
Jun. 1, 2011, 10:34 PM
My husband runs an industrial supply company in our province and the company likes them enough, they are looking into carrying them in all of their branches across Canada and supplying rental companies with them as well! :)

I am really looking forward to having them get them in and then we can "test" them back on the farm! :D

Guilherme
Jun. 1, 2011, 10:55 PM
How much do they cost?

G.

TrueColours
Jun. 1, 2011, 10:59 PM
Retail cost through Amazon and the US retail outlets is 1800.00 - 1900.00

Dawncasey
Jun. 19, 2011, 05:57 PM
We have a Limbinator Saw and it truely is easy to use. Great for clearing riding trails and along fence lines. The best part is certainly the safety but it's so nice to be able to go trim trees on your own schedule and not have to enlist the help of a second person to stand in the bucket of the front end loader. Have seen it available for as low as $1795 but is usually priced at $1995 with shipping.