PDA

View Full Version : Hard Rock Crossing

hardrockcrossing
May. 25, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure if anyone will have any information for me, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask! A few years ago, I bought my first horse, and OTTB born in 1993. His name is Hard Rock Crossing (pedigree here (http://www.pedigreequery.com/hard+rock+crossing)). I know he raced for a while, with reasonable success and I know a little of his history for year or two before I bought him. I'm hoping someone out there might have come across him in the late 90s, early 2000s! If any one remembers him, previous barn name was Noble, please let me know! I'd love to know what he was up to after he finished racing! Thanks!

Beaver Breeze
May. 26, 2011, 03:06 PM
I can't really offer you any information about him, other than to say that I remember when he was racing because we had a Northern Score filly at the same time, so I kept an eye out for him. Hearing his name is a blast from the past, and I'm glad he's got a good home. Give him a pat from someone who "remembers who he was" when he was a 2yo. :)

hardrockcrossing
May. 26, 2011, 03:48 PM
So amazing! It's great just to hear that someone remembers him. I'll give him a carrot for you today :)