PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Hotz

InWhyCee Redux
May. 17, 2011, 01:38 PM
She is doing a clinic on Long Island next month and I am curious as to whether anyone on has watched or ridden in one her clinics. Worth the trek to audit? Would they be suitable/worthwhile for an absolute beginner (me, at least dressage-wise) to ride in?

good booie
May. 17, 2011, 02:55 PM
How long is the treck?

swgarasu
May. 17, 2011, 04:00 PM
She is doing a clinic on Long Island next month and I am curious as to whether anyone on has watched or ridden in one her clinics. Worth the trek to audit? Would they be suitable/worthwhile for an absolute beginner (me, at least dressage-wise) to ride in?

I have ridden with Sandy and had a great time. She is a talented rider and is also a judge. She has a good sense of humor and was friendly and patient. I think a beginner would be fine with her. I would happily ride with her again.

InWhyCee Redux
May. 17, 2011, 05:24 PM
I have ridden with Sandy and had a great time. She is a talented rider and is also a judge. She has a good sense of humor and was friendly and patient. I think a beginner would be fine with her. I would happily ride with her again.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Friendly, I'll at least audit. As for the trek, I'd be leaving in the morning and getting home in the evening covered in sand and muck, as usual. ;)

Cowgirl
May. 18, 2011, 01:53 AM
I adore Sandy and would LOVE to ride with her. Last year, our championship classes were around the same time and I got to watch her spend her warm up just making her horse really loose and supple and forward. I enjoyed watching it and for that, I would love a lesson from her some day!