PDA

View Full Version : 4 y/o "Glorious" ridden by Rikke Poulsen

DownYonder
May. 17, 2011, 06:26 AM
Does anyone know anything about this horse? It is in the top 15 on the rankings list for FEI 4 y/o's, yet is not recorded with USEF under this name. I am looking for bloodline info. The horse is recorded with USDF under this name, but there is no bloodline info there, either.

And I am trying to figure out how it got on the 4 y/o ranking list if it isn't recorded with USEF. According to the rules, horses must have an Annual or Life recording at the time qualifying scores are earned. I'm guessing it is like the other one I was looking for a few days ago, and is probably registered with USEF under another name, but I can't find it under the owner's name, either (Nancy Later).

onceandfuture
May. 17, 2011, 06:08 PM
From Nancy Later's website; he is for sale.

Glorious
4-year-old, 16-hand dutch warmblood, by Gameboy. Super talent for the upper levels. Wonderful temperament in the barn and under saddle.

It is entirely possible that the USEF website is not up to date and thus does not reflect all registrations.

DownYonder
May. 18, 2011, 09:37 AM
From Nancy Later's website; he is for sale.

Glorious
4-year-old, 16-hand dutch warmblood, by Gameboy. Super talent for the upper levels. Wonderful temperament in the barn and under saddle.

It is entirely possible that the USEF website is not up to date and thus does not reflect all registrations.

Thanks! And yes, apparently the USEF recording dept is not keeping up with adding new horses. Odd that a horse can make a top 15 ranking list without being "officially" recorded with the organization!