PDA

View Full Version : Qualified for Regionals at Second Level

Big Spender
May. 15, 2011, 06:33 PM
It is early in the season, especially after the brutal winter in the Northeast, but my young horse has stepped up this spring and just received his second qualifying score for Second Level in just 2 weeks! I am so proud of him :D Mother Nature was not kind today and we were absolutely drenched after warm-up. I have to say that he has never had to deal with the rain like he did today. I have already washed my breeches and gloves and the saddle pad is in the washing machine as we speak. Thanks for allowing me to brag :winkgrin:

thatsnotme
May. 15, 2011, 06:35 PM
Awesome! Good for him (and you).

DutchDressageQueen
May. 16, 2011, 07:22 PM
Good Job! I also qualified for the 2011 GAIG/USDF regionals!

dwblover
May. 17, 2011, 10:18 AM
Super job!

mickeydoodle
May. 17, 2011, 02:00 PM
congrats, good for you!!!!

duecavalle
May. 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
Congratulations! What a miserable weekend to have to show!

o0hawaiigirl0o
May. 24, 2011, 10:15 PM
Congrats! :D
I also qualified for regionals with two horses this past weekend. Sure it's just Training Level, but one of them is a young-ish stallion who has only been under saddle for 10 months and had most of the winter off, so I'm super proud of him for doing so well his second time off the farm! It sure does take the stress off the rest of the show season.
(Thankfully I rode my tests between the severe thunderstorms that passed through.)

MyssMyst
May. 24, 2011, 10:48 PM
Massive congratulations! Best of luck to you this season, and may the great scores continue.

IdahoRider
May. 25, 2011, 12:22 AM
Congratulations! You make a wonderful role model.
Sheilah