PDA

View Full Version : Breeder's Cup packages?

lindasp62
May. 10, 2011, 10:05 AM
Hi, I have a friend who is interested in coming to the Breeder's Cup this year, and is looking for a "package" that would include the seating (VIP?), accommodations and transport between hotel and Churchill Downs. If there would be a special "tour" of the backside or a farm, etc., that would be icing on the cake. This friend is a breeder from out of the country, so this would be a serious trip! It seems the tix for BC are not released yet, but would be hard to get, then the accommodations would have to be made separately, and then transport to CD is on one's own. Looking for something all-together, professional. I have seen some things online, but unsure of the companies sponsoring such packages.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

SeeHowSheRuns
May. 10, 2011, 01:39 PM
I don't know if they will be doing it for the Breeders Cup, but for the Derby they were selling packages with good seats and they were doing tours of Churchill Downs where the tour groups went into the saddling paddock.
I know they do some all inclusive things, but not sure what company does it. Maybe do a search on the Blood Horse website when it gets just a little closer