PDA

View Full Version : After the Storm, 1986-2011

ptownevt
Apr. 27, 2011, 11:59 PM
After the Storm passed away at 4:00 this afternoon. He was a Massachusetts bred Standardbred gelding, by Heggie's Rhett, out of Stormy Arlene. He did not make it on the race track, but he was the kindest, most honest and generous horse I have ever had the honor of knowing. He did everything I ever asked of him willingly and to the very best of his ability. He was a once in a lifetime friend. Godspeed, Storm.

Flypony
Apr. 28, 2011, 12:54 AM
After the Storm passed away at 4:00 this afternoon. He was a Massachusetts bred Standardbred gelding, by Heggie's Rhett, out of Stormy Arlene. He did not make it on the race track, but he was the kindest, most honest and generous horse I have ever had the honor of knowing. He did everything I ever asked of him willingly and to the very best of his ability. He was a once in a lifetime friend. Godspeed, Storm.Aww sorry for your loss. I'm so glad he had someone to love him. RIP

Beaver Breeze
Apr. 28, 2011, 02:53 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

Laurierace
Apr. 28, 2011, 10:22 PM
I too am sorry to hear of your loss. I must admit that when I saw the title I thought Storm Cat had died. Godspeed.