PDA

View Full Version : Jingles for Mukluk Please.

Mukluk
Apr. 22, 2011, 10:28 PM
My cat Mukluk has chronic renal failure. She was doing better but is now underweight. I am hoping that subcutaneous fluids, treats, and extra lovin' may help her rebound. Please send your positive "get well Mukluk" vibes to little Mukluk. I think she is the best cat in the entire world. We appreciate your support!!!

Zarafia
Apr. 22, 2011, 10:38 PM
Jingles for Mukluk! I hope your kitty gets feeling better!

Somermist
Apr. 22, 2011, 10:40 PM
Prayers and jingles for Mukluk.

Mukluk
Apr. 22, 2011, 11:14 PM
Thank you so much. I am hoping so much that Mukluk will pull through. She is a very sweet girl! We appreciate all of your kind thoughts/prayers/jingles!

Macimage
Apr. 22, 2011, 11:20 PM
Sending Jingles to Mukluk!!

MelantheLLC
Apr. 22, 2011, 11:50 PM
Jingles for Muk. Hope she'll be like my sister's cat who lived many years on a similar regimen. :)

Larksmom
Apr. 23, 2011, 01:22 PM
:sadsmile:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

fordtraktor
Apr. 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
*jingles* for kitty and ((hugs)) for you.

Mukluk
Apr. 23, 2011, 11:47 PM
Thanks everyone. She is about to get her 3rd subcutaneous liquid session (2 per day). She gladly ate 1/3 can of tuna today. She is such a sweet girl. We go back to the vet on Wednesday for blood work- at which point we can see how far off of normal she is. In the past we had blood work done and she did improve over time. I hope she can pull through and be with me longer (so long as she is comfortable). We very much appreciate everyone's support and jingles!!!

MunchkinsMom
Apr. 24, 2011, 12:41 AM
Here are some Florida jingles!

Mukluk
Apr. 27, 2011, 10:22 PM
Update. Meanwhile turns out she also had an abscess. I had to take her to the vet this am and couldn't pick her up until after work. I felt so bad leaving her at the vet's all day. The vet took care of the abscess and she will be on antibiotics for a week. Also did the blood work and should have results tomorrow. I stopped at Trader Joes and bought a chicken to roast for her- she isn't much into eating normal cat food but she might be interested in some chicken. I told her she is the best cat in the whole world because I really think she is. Hope she will pull through but if it is time to go then it's time to go.