PDA

View Full Version : Barns in CT/MA/NY

jumper.jump
Apr. 12, 2011, 03:29 PM
Hello COTH,
I got a horse 6 months ago and we are looking for a new trainer to pursue my goals. We are about 30 minutes South of Hartford CT. We would be willing to travel about a hour and a half. We are looking for a trainer that can help me move up to the bigeq. It doesnt need to be a BNT but they just need to get the point across. Feel free to PM me.
Thank You!!

Rel6
Apr. 12, 2011, 05:13 PM
You have *a lot* of options but I'll only mention the one I know personally...

Benchmark Farm http://www.benchmarkfarm.net/ with Kip Rosenthal (I have a friend who just moved there for the same reason...she wanted to move up to the bigeq)

supershorty628
Apr. 12, 2011, 05:15 PM
Seconding Rel6 on Benchmark - I can answer any questions you may have about it, I've been there since I was a wee one.

jumper.jump
Apr. 12, 2011, 09:27 PM
Thank you very much. I know I have alot of options but we ultimatly just need to find the right match for myself. We have tried alot of trainers but unfortunaly none have worked out in the long run!

Rel6
Apr. 12, 2011, 09:31 PM
Thank you very much. I know I have alot of options but we ultimatly just need to find the right match for myself. We have tried alot of trainers but unfortunaly none have worked out in the long run!

is there something more specific you are looking for? I ride and show in the ny/ct area so if theres something in particular you're looking for i might be able to give you more suggestions :)

btw JT Farm with Jimmy Toon is really good also http://www.jtfarm.com/

Ray
Apr. 12, 2011, 10:45 PM
Linda Langmeier has had great success with Jrs in BigEq
100 Hatchett Hill Rd
East Granby, CT 06026-9528
(860) 651-1802
Kelianda Farm

you could ask about options at Leslie Howard's place
www.burrassociates.com/6/Home.html

and I really like Sally Hinkle Russell at Mystic Valley Hunt Club ...

Rel6
Apr. 12, 2011, 10:56 PM
you could ask about options at Leslie Howard's place
www.burrassociates.com/6/Home.html

One of my friends rides at Red Gate (Leslie Howard's place) and LOVES it. She does a/o jumpers though I'm sure they have eq clients.

Jumperprincess
Apr. 13, 2011, 06:57 AM
Please pm me