PDA

View Full Version : Ocala this weekend

pcwertb
Apr. 11, 2011, 01:56 PM
Anyone else entered at the FHP Ocala Spring this weekend in the HT as confused to when the divisions that are not the * divisions are going?

Sigh, I booked stabling for Fri/Sat and hotel and now it looks like I am riding Fri/Sat. Odd for Novice, all the shows so far this winter have had TH and below show Sat/Sun.

Guess I need to ask off of work Friday as I ride D and SJ on Friday now.

cottagefarm
Apr. 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
Good luck Beth!
Was hoping to go watch but too much going on! :sigh:

pcwertb
Apr. 11, 2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks! I am doing my third novice on a pony who has now competed in 5 events....for the first time without a trainer. I do have two friends and barnmates coming along, one is competing at TR and the other at BNR. Should be interesting.

TSHEventing
Apr. 11, 2011, 08:23 PM
Drives me insane. I know Florida horse shows pander to the winter crowd... but how about the rest of us that pay our taxes here????

I still have no idea when I am going (in the Novice too) OR when start time will be posted.... and I have several experiments that I need to get covered for saturday and sunday (don't have a job that I can just "take time off")

BigRuss1996
Apr. 11, 2011, 09:18 PM
I would think times would be up for the HT by maybe wed? I'm not going to watch but my mare is in the OP and they don't have times yet that I know of. Hopefully they won't have any tack issues this time (her rein broke going into the water at last event) and give me heart failure when I see the big R on her score.

maxxtrot
Apr. 11, 2011, 09:41 PM
i entered late and don't have a stall and work a full timejob, not sure how friday will go, crap!

p.s- anyone want to give up a tack stall to help out a fellow competitor?

EventMore
Apr. 12, 2011, 06:28 AM
The Omnibus listing says all divisions go Fri - Sat - Sun with one phase on each day.

TSHEventing
Apr. 12, 2011, 07:28 AM
yay stacey, i'll come see you! I think I'm on my own friday.

and the secretary told me novice fri & sat as well

ltmac
Apr. 12, 2011, 08:20 AM
I've got a good friend in the 2*! :)
Good luck to you, as well!

scubed
Apr. 13, 2011, 07:44 AM
Ride Times are up: http://www.equiventures.com/equiventures/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=oZBi%2fh8mO54%3d&tabid=56