PDA

View Full Version : $25 show shirts!

shoponee70
Apr. 11, 2011, 10:56 AM
Just saw where farm house posted on there facebook wall that
ALL there in stock choker style show shirts are 25.00!!!

Holy cow!!!! had to share- I know what I'll be doing on my lunch hour! Holla!!! :D 864-457-3557 -- dont you guys snatch up all the 34's before I get a chance to call now! :)

It did say there were too many to list online and you had to call the store to get the price. Not surprised they have a HUGE selection of show shirts. Last time I was in there I was wondering if they were starting to weed out the choker shirts, it seemed all the new ones were snap collars.

kris578
Apr. 11, 2011, 01:39 PM
Horseloverz.com also has Wellington Collection shirts for $10

shoponee70
Apr. 11, 2011, 02:07 PM
I got one and was less than impressed. It's weird the fabric was a bit scratchy and the cut was strange. It's very clingy yet it still manages to fit like a box, seems to have little or no tailoring.

One collar is just bizarre with flowers and fake gems on it. At least the second collar was piped in the same fabric but no crazy bedazzled stuff on it. I did love the color though.

I'm no snob, I love a deal, but the thought of wearing that under my jacket was not a fun one - Hot and scratchy. Totally got what I paid for there.

I think I'd rather spend the extra $ and get a Coolmax Essex shirt to freshen up my show out fit. You can't beat the fit or the fabric of an Essex- not to mention 2 normal collars!

alteringwego
Apr. 11, 2011, 11:17 PM
the essex coolmax are my absolute favorite! adore them!

shoponee70
Apr. 12, 2011, 12:17 PM
have i just been facebooking too much or does anyone else think that there needs to be a 'like button' for peoples comments? :D
I did manage to call and get 3 of those shirts yesterday. Cant wait to get them! :D