PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Loch Moy Starter HT, 4-9-2011

Lori B
Apr. 10, 2011, 03:58 PM
I took these photos of my trainer taking her mom's horse Novice at Loch Moy Starter yesterday. It was overcast, but actually nice weather for riding. I hadn't been back to Loch Moy for a while, and was very impressed with the new (to me) dressage and jumping rings.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53299&id=100000293104409&l=063ae1bbf3

And for extra credit, guess the breed of Beez in My Bonnet, the mare she's riding.

Duckz
Apr. 10, 2011, 04:08 PM
Great pics! I would say TB, but if you're asking it must be something different. So I'll go with Morgan/TB cross. She's pretty :)

Ditto on dressage and stadium rings.

scubed
Apr. 10, 2011, 04:10 PM
With the Beez spelling, I'd guess Appaloosa or App/TB cross

Lori B
Apr. 10, 2011, 04:24 PM
Appaloosa / TB is correct! Although her father was very loud, Beezy doesn't have a white hair on her. Thanks all!

SparklePlenty
Apr. 10, 2011, 06:43 PM
Lovely pics!!! I saw you guys go on Sat. :)

Does anyone know if that course is open for schooling this week?

:D

Lori B
Apr. 10, 2011, 08:10 PM
Hey sparkle, next time stop and say hi! I'm the lady with the large camera and the large blonde hair grooming for my trainer on the small naughty mare.

I had such a nice time yesterday at Loch Moy, just shows that I miss HTs something fierce. I have been sick a lot this winter, and it was great to feel well and have enough energy to be grooming and tacking and sponging and picturing all day.

Saw so many lovely horses and nice rides, must say. The event was well-run too. Thx to all at Loch Moy.

SP, I don't know what the schooling schedule is there. I hope to be in the market for schooling by fall, my mare is just doing flat work these days, but we are already putting poles on the ground, and she is eating them up. :-)

regeventer
Apr. 11, 2011, 06:55 AM
I saw you guys there! She went in front of me stadium - was it you that told me the Indian/Appaloosa joke???????

Lori B
Apr. 11, 2011, 07:06 AM
Ha ha ha, yes, that was me. :-)

wizetta
Apr. 11, 2011, 07:30 AM
Was there a photographer at the starter trial?

Classic Melody
Apr. 11, 2011, 10:06 AM
I think I saw someone on XC, but I didn't see anyone shooting dressage or SJ (although it was hectic enough and I was in and out quickly so I might have missed them). I would guess it would be GRC photo if there was anyone. I'm hoping yes!

regeventer
Apr. 11, 2011, 10:11 AM
There was a photographer there shooting stadium as well but I don't know who it was!