PDA

View Full Version : equine chiropracter in s.e. pa

outside course
Apr. 9, 2011, 09:20 AM
Looking for good equine chiropracter in se pa . any suggestions? Would want someone to come to our farm. Thanks

DOME
Apr. 9, 2011, 04:57 PM
Dr. Carlos Jiminez, with Complete Equine. He just started working on my horses, and I am a huge fan. 610-466- 0501.

betonblackjack
Apr. 9, 2011, 07:45 PM
I also recommend Dr. Jiminez, he has been wonderful with my horse.

alakazam
Apr. 10, 2011, 08:43 AM
I've been using Dr. Pat Bona for a year now. She has a human practice as well in Blue Bell. She's just getting her website up for horses here:http://www.postureprep.com/
I can't wait to get one of her posture prep groomers. I've been making due with what I have, but it makes my hands hurt. It's so important to deal with the muscles at the same time as the joints and spine.

Concetta
Apr. 10, 2011, 09:19 AM
Dr. Patti Blakeslee...does a wonderful job w/ both chiropractic and accupunture

www.ueavet.com

jewll27
Apr. 10, 2011, 12:55 PM
Doug Ziegler works on our horses. He lives in the area but travels everywhere and works on a lot of different types of horses all over the place.

horseluver1
Apr. 10, 2011, 08:47 PM
Is there any contact info for Doug Ziegler? I would like to find someone to come to Central PA for a couple horses. Not many are willing to travel to our area.
Thanks.

jewll27
Apr. 10, 2011, 09:04 PM
http://thebestequinechiropractor.com/

Midwest girl in an East coast world
Apr. 11, 2011, 11:13 AM
I also have been a client of Dr. Pat Bona's for just over a year. She is very well versed in biomechanics and has been doing a wonderful job on my sometimes-grumpy thoroughbred.
As a medical professional myself, I find her fantastic to deal with, and I've watched her interact with some of the younger clients in our barn just as easily.
We love Dr. Pat!!

magicteetango
Apr. 11, 2011, 11:35 AM
Horseluver, I am in Central PA too and would definitely be interested if you got someone to come out, let me know!