PDA

View Full Version : churchill hunt club?? kentucky??

mroades
Apr. 7, 2011, 06:37 PM
I have a friend looking for a prospect. Does anyone now if these people are worth dealing with?

mroades
Apr. 7, 2011, 07:27 PM
hmm, look like nice horses, but not crazy about the amount of mis-spellings on the website

Horses For Sale (http://www.churchillhuntclub.com/Horses_For_Sale.html)

HappyHorselover
Apr. 7, 2011, 11:31 PM
bumping this up for you because I am in the area and have always wondered as well if anyone has experiences with them. They have some really nice horses for sale all the time

skip916
Apr. 8, 2011, 12:52 PM
i have had NO personal experiences with them, but am also looking for a horse in lexington and so far have yet to hear anything positive about them. also, after having looked at several videos and comparing what i saw on the videos to the listed prices, i decided against approaching them.

evntr5218
Apr. 11, 2011, 03:26 PM
i just commented on another thread in eventing about these people. i would not pass go or collect $200. just keep looking. their horses are GROSSLY misrepresented. they are in the habit of bailing on the plases where they are renting farms and will sue you right and left NEVER winning.
[edit]
feel free to pm me for more details or simply do a google search on the lattanzios and lawsuits. it makes for some entertaining reading.

SidesaddleRider
Apr. 11, 2011, 04:25 PM
From looking at the pics/videos on the website, they appear to have some nice TBs, who have been through basic (re)training and jumping. Most of them appear to be pretty nice movers, and also most seem to be VERY tolerant of the way the person on their back is riding and of the INCREDIBLY tight martingales many of them have on.

If I was in KY, I would probably at least go and look at the horses they have, and made sure I tried them in a soft snaffle and reasonable-length martingale; then if I liked one I would probably offer 1/2-1/3 less than their advertised price pre-vetting.

findeight
Apr. 11, 2011, 05:43 PM
You know...I never heard of them good or bad, have never seen them referred to in the countless "where can I go for training in Lex" threads and they are not listed on the KHJA site despite touting a big show horse boarding and training operation.

And, maybe it's just me but I can't find any trainer names on there or show results-except one gal in the New England Medals??? Long way from Central Ky.

The horses do look nice but...the ones that list prices seem high for an unshown prospect. There are some pictures of nice show horses but with no caption except that one in New England and that is just a persons' name. Kind of odd. If I sold anything that won just about anywhere, I'd be plastering the results and the horse's name all over a website with me listed as trainer in very bold type.

Seems there may be some questions about these people from others who are familiar with them. But can't help with specifics despite showing in the same area for 16 years now-never heard of the Churchill "Hunt Club" and doubt they run any hounds.

findeight
Apr. 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
..and of the INCREDIBLY tight martingales many of them have on.

ehhh, that is an ages old sales barn trick of the "anything to get them sold ASAP" variety. They appear tolerant because they CAN'T do anything with their heads tied down-and you can bet they are not anywhere near fresh either. You can get anything to behave when you get it exhausted and tie it's head down. Doesn't allow them to learn anything. To the dismay of whoever falls for that crap and buys one once they get it home and it recovers.

I feel sorry for the horses but I don't want one that is presented that way because I know what they are (or are not) doing.

findeight
Apr. 11, 2011, 06:24 PM
like i said gross misrepresentation...
and they dont compete at any of these shows which is why there is no record.
all i can say regarding their website is spell/grammer check!!!

So I take it the pictures of the vaguely familiar riders obviously jumping a GP course with no caption are not their horses or their rider? Like the grey? Oh my, shades of the great Heather trainwreck.

I'm outta here but maybe some can amuse themselves by guessing the horse and rider in those pictures from major competitions implying there is a connection.

Good times.

mroades
Apr. 11, 2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks everyone. My gut told me it was a no go (and we are 11 hours from Lex)

Churchill Hunt Club
May. 1, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hi,
My name is Sandra Lattanzio. I am the owner and rider of churchill hunt club.
First, I would like to say hello to Miss grudge...and I would like to appologise to the rest of the readers for this nonsense.
Everything i have read is untrue. Except for the spelling errors. I dont take effence. I am a rider not an english major. Some one has a grudge against us.
I am just a small person trying to save the Tb. I love them. I have never been sited for animal abuse. That is a lie.
These are very young horses that i retrain because i care about them and their future. . If i dont take them , they go to the slaughter house. Yes i tie there heads down because they will travel with it high. They are young right off the track. I work each horse for 15 minuiets a day. That is what they are used to when they are galloped. I cant sell them for under 1500 in fear they could end up on the killer truck.. I do have to sell them for a certain amount to keep the business going. I am not getting rich doing this. This is my passion. The bills are high. I AM NOT A STUFFY HUNTER JUMPER PERSON TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE. I PROVIDE NICE SAFE HORSES AT WALMART PRICES.
I do have some enemies out there. Like the response that i have burned every land lord. Not true. Again, all those statesments are not true. That came from Jen joyce or a friend of hers or Thomas Ackerman who is the one in danville who was working with the county sherrif in stealing horses and selling them. Ask the Lincoln county animal control or boyle county animal control about Thomas ackerman. They told us they have a history of this. He stole two of my daughters horses and we know the joyces have had some involvement with this. And yes we are sueing him and boyle county for what they have done to us. REMEMBER THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.

My maiden name is chappell. I was a very strong competitor back in the 70's and 80,s in New England . I made it up to the grandprix level. I am just a simple trainer not trying to prove anything. I dont like showing anymore because I had burned out. But, I do love riding 10 a day and helping save these horses and find them good homes. Any of you are welcome call and visit me. I have many happy customers. I have saved at least 100 horses from the slaughter house. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON.
My horses are safe to ride and they are happy. I am just a foster parent to these horses. I appoligise for the rudness of the person who has a grudge against us. If you are interested in our horses just call and come visit for your self. We welcome you.

Sincerely,

Sandra Chappell Lattanzio
www.churchillhuntclub.com
859-699-4896
Call me anytime.

Churchill Hunt Club
May. 1, 2011, 02:57 PM
The grey is Fuerst Valhalla. The rider is my daughter Geena Lattanzio. The horse was bred by us and born on our farm His mother was Why not. Ian Millers old grand prix horse. And father is Fuest Gotthard. If you need proof then come visit him on our farm. That video was taken a month ago at our farm in midway. You dont know us because we dont do a lot of showing. That is not a misrepresentation... THAT IS OUR HORSE AND THAT IS OUR DAUGHTER....She is a very good rider. She was the excersize rider for the derby winner super saver and the belmont winner. She rides a lot of horses for winstar. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD CLEAR THAT UP.... We will be offering breeding him shortly. Also, We will see you in the ring with him. Geena and him will be showing this year. Hope to see you there...

evntr5218
May. 1, 2011, 07:33 PM
normally i wouldnt respond to such a ridiculous thread and while i am sure i will get an even more ridiculous poorly written response i wont be responding but could not hold it in.
i can assure you i am not jennifer joyce but i can assure when contemplating going to see a horse i saw advertised on your "professional" website and inquiring further on your "hunt club" i heard nothing but negative feedback on you and was instructed if i wanted to inquire further that i should simply google you and your husband which i did and was quite intriqued with the many many interesting articles i came across.
quite simply you have an awful reputation from CT to KY. just because you sue someone and take them to court does not mean that you are right.
and that is the whole purpose of a public forum. for people to inquire about certain things and to recieve feedback on them.
while i do not know jennifer joyce personally i do event quite a bit in ky and the surrounding areas and have never heard anything other than positive things about her, her farm, and her horses.
in closing i think making a comments such as this " GIGS UP JOYCE...WANT TO GO TO COURT AGAIN.... :)" only goes to show your true charactar and lack of class, and proves my point better than i ever could.

Churchill Hunt Club
May. 1, 2011, 09:35 PM
Forums are not designed to bash businesses. A matter a fact it is against the rules. This was started by someone with a grudge. Once again we apologize for this nonsense.

ddashaq
May. 1, 2011, 10:43 PM
Churchill Hunt Club, if your goal is to discredit yourself, well done. I had not ever heard of you or your barn and can tell you that based ENTIRELY on this thread, there is not a chance in hell I would ever recommend you to anyone.

evntr5218
May. 2, 2011, 01:32 AM
so i am going back on my word and replying but just made an interesting observation.
i happend to edit my post because i noticed that i had left off an e at the end of assure... churchillhuntlclub deletes quite a bit of content from various posts, one in particular the quote i used from their post, but didnt fix any of the grammer or spelling mistakes lol ;)

findeight
May. 2, 2011, 10:21 AM
It's only a game if 2 play.....you are the one who keeps bringing the post back to life after first a month long abscence and now after it almost slid off page one overnite.

If you want it to go away, don't post on it. Oh, references to public records on individuals or business are not against the rules and neither are recommendations. Personally directed insults are.

Rel6
May. 3, 2011, 08:05 PM
Knowing nothing about their business, I would not trust someone that can't even grasp basic English. Capitalize your "I"s. Run it through a spell-checker. Its called professionalism.

moonriverfarm
Jun. 20, 2011, 12:40 PM
All righty! I found this place while looking online at horses for sale. The website is just dreadful and the creator obviously not familiar with English, which is why I thought it might be a Nigerian scam of sorts. The wording is all wanky. Yes, I was intrigued with why all the horses went in a tight martingale, all had their heads cranked down, most were wrapped, and then dear Lord...jumping a 3 yr old 4'? After a few weeks of training? :confused: The entire thing smells to high heaven. Why not hire someone who knows how to ride correctly for your videos? Very hinky all around.

findeight
Jun. 20, 2011, 12:53 PM
Whyever bump this one back???

Anyway, not to defend these people but it is not a Nigerian scam, they exsist.

khp vol
Jun. 20, 2011, 06:33 PM
Believe it or not, a thread in the Eventing forum about Lex. farriers dovetails nicely.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298611

moonriverfarm
Jun. 21, 2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks khp, for jump starting my workday! Oh MY is all I can say!

evntr5218
Jun. 21, 2011, 10:47 AM
according to equinenow they now offer "financing" to purchase their horses. thats convenient ;)

moonriverfarm
Jul. 5, 2011, 09:40 AM
Shades of Virginia Sport Horses - you pay to try their horses????:rolleyes:

Evren Tortum
Sep. 1, 2011, 10:30 AM
I know these people very well. I have leased my farm to them last year around march. As a matter of fact the farm pictures they have on their website is my farm which I have spent almost two years to built from ground up. And I took those pictures for my own web site. I can not say nice things about them and they have had issues with every farm they have rented so far. when they came to me they did not have enough money to pay for anything including hay. Farm is 120 acres and I had my own hay from the fields so gave them a cheap deal for the hay in the barn. Guess what? There was no hay left in one month and I have never been paid for the hay. Now they don' t even actually have a farm like they advertise. [edit] They do not have any rescue horses as well. [edit] They tried to lock me out of my own farm and even tried to sue me for breaking and entering. Which is very funny since I was holding all the legal documents in my hand to prove that I had every right to the property. As a summary they have viciously tried however they failed with me. I suggest you all watch out for these guys if you want to keep your dignity. All the Best. Evren Tortum

whirlaway3
Sep. 5, 2011, 12:20 PM
BEWARE Do your homework on these people. They have many lawsuits in Connecticut and Kentucky. Horses are overpriced for just a few miles under saddle and no show history. Where do they get the horses...google these people and find out what your dealing with. You may go for a ride....but it will not be on a horse. Good Luck

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:09 PM
i just commented on another thread in eventing about these people. i would not pass go or collect $200. just keep looking. their horses are GROSSLY misrepresented. they are in the habit of bailing on the plases where they are renting farms and will sue you right and left NEVER winning.
[edit]
feel free to pm me for more details or simply do a google search on the lattanzios and lawsuits. it makes for some entertaining reading.

Its only here that I get bashed. Yes we do have some other things in the news.
1. The boyle county horses that were starved and stolen from us. We are still looking for my daughters two horses. They killed one of them of starvation. Its louie.
Yes, we did sue the county. We were trying to force them in telling us where are horses were. The county sherrif and county attorney and a landlord had a horse theft racket going on. That was confirned through lincoln county animal countrol as they have been after them for a while.. We were locked out of the farm we were renting by the county attorney. They acted on an illegal warent that they put togeather and was never signed. The landlord claimed we owed him hay money. The landlord was stocking our 17 year old daughter. He has continued to stock up in Lexington.
Animal control did nothing due to the fact his boss was the county attorney who was involved. They all starved my daughters champion childrens jumper to death. We tried to go on the property and all of boyle county sherrifs were there with big guns. Scary. The person who started this bashing of us is a suspect in these acts. The whole event did a real number on my liitle girl. Please dont condone what these people did to my daughter and family and what happened to us in boyle county. These people are evil and vishes. It took us a long tome to recover. My daughter is still very upset. Geena is the sweetest girl . If you have ever met her, you would love her. Kind and caring.

2. Galen Institute
was a very sucessful human massage school up in ct. Built from the ground up. Licensed was renewed every year including the year we shut it down.
we hired a women to run our stamford school. She was best freinds with the comissioner of higher ed. We caught her steeling from the comp and using the name and racked up high credit card bills even bought a car. So, we through her out.
The comissioner then had her staff enter one of the schools during a federal accreditation visit. We were working on getting student loans for the students. They illegally invaded and interupted this visit. They intentionally were trying to prevent us from getting federal aid for our students. We had no choice but to sue. Ct never won the case. They turned around and sued me which i wasnt even an owner. Just an employee. They didnt win that either. The reason it is all over the internet is Wonderful Richard Bluminthaoult was defending his staff and his position. They renewed our lic october of 2005. We shut the schools down and said life is to short for this. There were 10 remaining students who were fully refunded through the student protection fund that is required to pay into. Its a required insurance policy.

I hope this clears some of the links that have been posted. Anyone at anytime can put anything on the interent. Just because you dont like someone or you are a competitor.

At least I am coming forward and responding to these statements.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:10 PM
BEWARE Do your homework on these people. They have many lawsuits in Connecticut and Kentucky. Horses are overpriced for just a few miles under saddle and no show history. Where do they get the horses...google these people and find out what your dealing with. You may go for a ride....but it will not be on a horse. Good Luck

Its only here that I get bashed. Yes we do have some other things in the news.
1. The boyle county horses that were starved and stolen from us. We are still looking for my daughters two horses. They killed one of them of starvation. Its louie.
Yes, we did sue the county. We were trying to force them in telling us where are horses were. The county sherrif and county attorney and a landlord had a horse theft racket going on. That was confirned through lincoln county animal countrol as they have been after them for a while.. We were locked out of the farm we were renting by the county attorney. They acted on an illegal warent that they put togeather and was never signed. The landlord claimed we owed him hay money. The landlord was stocking our 17 year old daughter. He has continued to stock up in Lexington.
Animal control did nothing due to the fact his boss was the county attorney who was involved. They all starved my daughters champion childrens jumper to death. We tried to go on the property and all of boyle county sherrifs were there with big guns. Scary. The person who started this bashing of us is a suspect in these acts. The whole event did a real number on my liitle girl. Please dont condone what these people did to my daughter and family and what happened to us in boyle county. These people are evil and vishes. It took us a long tome to recover. My daughter is still very upset. Geena is the sweetest girl . If you have ever met her, you would love her. Kind and caring.

2. Galen Institute
was a very sucessful human massage school up in ct. Built from the ground up. Licensed was renewed every year including the year we shut it down.
we hired a women to run our stamford school. She was best freinds with the comissioner of higher ed. We caught her steeling from the comp and using the name and racked up high credit card bills even bought a car. So, we through her out.
The comissioner then had her staff enter one of the schools during a federal accreditation visit. We were working on getting student loans for the students. They illegally invaded and interupted this visit. They intentionally were trying to prevent us from getting federal aid for our students. We had no choice but to sue. Ct never won the case. They turned around and sued me which i wasnt even an owner. Just an employee. They didnt win that either. The reason it is all over the internet is Wonderful Richard Bluminthaoult was defending his staff and his position. They renewed our lic october of 2005. We shut the schools down and said life is to short for this. There were 10 remaining students who were fully refunded through the student protection fund that is required to pay into. Its a required insurance policy.

I hope this clears some of the links that have been posted. Anyone at anytime can put anything on the interent. Just because you dont like someone or you are a competitor.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet/the-chronicle-of-the/the-chronicle-of-the-horse-f-84054.htm

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:13 PM
I dont like to rebuttal because these people dont care. No matter what i say it is shot down.

This is started by an individual who hates me and her freinds. I cant win.

The point is I saved and sold 200 horses last year to good homes. I know where all my horses are and I even fly around the country at my expense if they need help with their new horse.
I am a good and caring person. I have had people come to my farm who have read this stuff on this forum and are glad they did. They had seen that this is just an attack to defame me. My horses are healthy and well cared for. They get lots of turnout.
For the lady who bought the horse from us. I told her the horse was strong and needed a professional rider. She told me she had raced horses and they were professional people. He was not unsafe. I was jumping him over cross rails out in my 10 acre feild and he never ran off with me. I have an exchange policy because i want both horse and new owners to be happy. She never told me she wanted to return the horse. Yes, He was very fuzzy as kentucky in the winter gets very cold. She lives in fl. He was in good health and was not under weight. I advised her to ship by brookledge and she wanted to cut cost and choose a cheap shipper who had the horse on the trailer for two days. He was worn out and dehydrated.

The vetting. Yes i only alow our vet. Why? Because i had a vet come out who i didnt know and they didnt clip the nails before taking the shoes off and tore half his foot off. This poor horse was laid up in a stall for four months and had to have special care. The radio graphs can and are emaied to the buyers vet. Also. With the two week exchange. Sometimes a buyer will then have their vet also look at the horse. If they are not happy they can send the horse back. This is right on my site.

I have learned how there are always two sides. If you go to rip off you will see how the chronicle is netorious for this. because of these discussions many trainers careers have been ruined. Check it out.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet/the-chronicle-of-the/the-chronicle-of-the-horse-f-84054.htm

The bottom line is my customers are happy. My horses are healthy. I do a good thing. 200 horses That would have gone to slaughter. The people who hate me for what ever reason will never change. They will always hate me. I dont even know why..They are only on coth though. They are a group. I have a mission to do whats right and i am doing my best. For the lady with the black horse. Feel free to send him back, I will work with you.

I will never stop helping these horses and the people who choose to come and visit or purchase horses from us. Thank you for all of you who have put your trust in me. Like I tell all my customers. When you buy a horse from us, I am with you for life.

To help clear up any questions you may have. post a question and I will do my best to awnser it. I am an open book. I am actually very glad to respond personallly openly for all to read..

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:16 PM
Coth and creditablility

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:17 PM
according to equinenow they now offer "financing" to purchase their horses. thats convenient ;)

We try to work with the buyer.

Carolinadreamin'
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:29 PM
I know i havent passed the coth vetting. Who is vetting me? O the bloggers on the cronicle. Started by someone who hates me. The person who is a suspect of my little girsl stolen horses. Thanks,,,l,
This is common with this site.
Real creditable from what i have been reading.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet...se-f-84054.htm

Goodness gracious. Churchill, you need to put the keyboard away as you are not presenting yourself in a professional, much less, rational manner.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 08:52 AM
[edit]

Very untrue. We just signed a five year lease because the landlord is very happy. And another nice farm to come. The one we were sueing is you for disfaming us. Yes, We dont like you. YOu are asking people to PM you. You are The one who was involved in stealing Geenas horses. You are a very mean person. For the rest here is our story.
We changed our name because we are not a hunt club or a show barn. We actually have a very good reputation. Its only here that I get bashed. Yes we do have some other things in the news.

2. Galen Institute

You can PM me also to hear the real truth. You can even call or come visit our farm We welcome you. Its not anyones fault if you are being lied to on this forum,
You should read about COTH

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 08:56 AM
Forums are not designed to bash businesses. A matter a fact it is against the rules. This was started by someone with a grudge. Once again we apologize for this nonsense.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 08:59 AM
All righty! I found this place while looking online at horses for sale. The website is just dreadful and the creator obviously not familiar with English, which is why I thought it might be a Nigerian scam of sorts. The wording is all wanky. Yes, I was intrigued with why all the horses went in a tight martingale, all had their heads cranked down, most were wrapped, and then dear Lord...jumping a 3 yr old 4'? After a few weeks of training? :confused: The entire thing smells to high heaven. Why not hire someone who knows how to ride correctly for your videos? Very hinky all around.

Thank you for your kind words. This sounds like a personal attack. oviously you are one of my coth haters.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 09:07 AM
You know...I never heard of them good or bad, have never seen them referred to in the countless "where can I go for training in Lex" threads and they are not listed on the KHJA site despite touting a big show horse boarding and training operation.

And, maybe it's just me but I can't find any trainer names on there or show results-except one gal in the New England Medals??? Long way from Central Ky.

The horses do look nice but...the ones that list prices seem high for an unshown prospect. There are some pictures of nice show horses but with no caption except that one in New England and that is just a persons' name. Kind of odd. If I sold anything that won just about anywhere, I'd be plastering the results and the horse's name all over a website with me listed as trainer in very bold type.

Seems there may be some questions about these people from others who are familiar with them. But can't help with specifics despite showing in the same area for 16 years now-never heard of the Churchill "Hunt Club" and doubt they run any hounds.

Your right. We dont run hounds. We are a horse store and TB training facility. That is why we changed our name to churchill thoroughbreds. We dont do much showing anymore. Our daughter Geena shows somewhat. Its hard for her because she rides at Keeneland racetrack six days a week starting at five am. I showed from five years old until eighteen every weekend. All Medals,hunters,jumpers,jrs. Canada asled me to ride on their equestion team. I said know. 1. I ddint want to ride for another country. 2. I was simply worn out. I got married and had a family. Now I enjoy riding and training these young horses. I saved and found 200 horses last year alone good homes. I am happy with that. I love my simple life doing goods things for these horses. I have met the nicest people.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 09:08 AM
Your right. We dont run hounds. We are a horse store and TB training facility. That is why we changed our name to churchill thoroughbreds. We dont do much showing anymore. Our daughter Geena shows somewhat. Its hard for her because she rides at Keeneland racetrack six days a week starting at five am. I showed from five years old until eighteen every weekend. All Medals,hunters,jumpers,jrs. Canada asled me to ride on their equestion team. I said know. 1. I ddint want to ride for another country. 2. I was simply worn out. I got married and had a family. Now I enjoy riding and training these young horses. I saved and found 200 horses last year alone good homes. I am happy with that. I love my simple life doing goods things for these horses. I have met the nicest people.

arabhorse2
Aug. 4, 2012, 09:58 AM
You know, YOU'RE the one making yourself look unsavory [edit] You also appear to be in danger of breaking your arm patting yourself on the back.:lol:

This thread is over a year old, and would have remained dead if YOU hadn't started posting your weird, Ted Kasczynski-esque rants.

[edit]

ohrebecca
Aug. 4, 2012, 10:14 AM
You know, YOU'RE the one making yourself look unsavory [edit]. You also appear to be in danger of breaking your arm patting yourself on the back.:lol:

This thread is over a year old, and would have remained dead if YOU hadn't started posting your weird, Ted Kasczynski-esque rants.

[edit]

Oh my god, seriously. Or double-triple-quadruple posting, or cross-posting to both threads, or posting 8-10x in a row. Get a grip, Churchill.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 01:15 PM
Oh my god, seriously. Or double-triple-quadruple posting, or cross-posting to both threads, or posting 8-10x in a row. Get a grip, Churchill.

My name is Sandy.

chronicle -

Laurierace
Aug. 4, 2012, 01:25 PM
Sandy. Your link is broken.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 05:14 PM
Sandy. Your link is broken.

Thanks for telling me.

Wow, My link still works. The Chronicle dismanteled the link. Interesting how people can bash businesses and other trainers, But god for bid you put something about them up. I have asked them to remove this stuff and they wont.

This one works. The one I had origionally posted

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 05:22 PM
Goodness gracious. Churchill, you need to put the keyboard away as you are not presenting yourself in a professional, much less, rational manner.

Churchill Hunt Club
Aug. 4, 2012, 05:25 PM
Hi,
My name is Sandra Lattanzio. I am the owner and rider of churchill hunt club.
First, I would like to say hello to Miss grudge...and I would like to appologise to the rest of the readers for this nonsense.
Everything i have read is untrue. Except for the spelling errors. I dont take effence. I am a rider not an english major. Some one has a grudge against us.
I am just a small person trying to save the Tb. I love them. I have never been sited for animal abuse. That is a lie.
These are very young horses that i retrain because i care about them and their future. . If i dont take them , they go to the slaughter house. Yes i tie there heads down because they will travel with it high. They are young right off the track. I work each horse for 15 minuiets a day. That is what they are used to when they are galloped. I cant sell them for under 1500 in fear they could end up on the killer truck.. I do have to sell them for a certain amount to keep the business going. I am not getting rich doing this. This is my passion. The bills are high. I AM NOT A STUFFY HUNTER JUMPER PERSON TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE. I PROVIDE NICE SAFE HORSES AT WALMART PRICES.
I do have some enemies out there. Like the response that i have burned every land lord. Not true. Again, all those statesments are not true. That came from Jen joyce or a friend of hers or Thomas Ackerman who is the one in danville who was working with the county sherrif in stealing horses and selling them. Ask the Lincoln county animal control or boyle county animal control about Thomas ackerman. They told us they have a history of this. He stole two of my daughters horses and we know the joyces have had some involvement with this. And yes we are sueing him and boyle county for what they have done to us. REMEMBER THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.

My maiden name is chappell. I was a very strong competitor back in the 70's and 80,s in New England . I made it up to the grandprix level. I am just a simple trainer not trying to prove anything. I dont like showing anymore because I had burned out. But, I do love riding 10 a day and helping save these horses and find them good homes. Any of you are welcome call and visit me. I have many happy customers. I have saved at least 100 horses from the slaughter house. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON.
My horses are safe to ride and they are happy. I am just a foster parent to these horses. I appoligise for the rudness of the person who has a grudge against us. If you are interested in our horses just call and come visit for your self. We welcome you.

Sincerely,

Sandra Chappell Lattanzio
www.churchillhuntclub.com
859-699-4896
Call me anytime.

I wrote this statement over a year ago. I have yet to get a call.

Moderator 1
Aug. 4, 2012, 07:18 PM
As this thread has devolved into some name calling and the farm in question continually reposting the same content over and over, we're going to close it.

We'd also like to reassure Sandy and others that we did not edit or alter any of the links she posted.

As she has understandable asserted in this thread re: complaints against their facility, there are at least two sides to every story, which we, hopefully needless to say, feel applies to the content of the links she's shared so thoroughly.

Best,
Mod 1